Topics

E3

• AlphaSignalSeven - June 3, 2011 3:45 p.m.

They honestly look no different to the original screens released 10 years ago. HD upgrades for me are just a quick fix way of making cash... Although I am keen on getting my hands on the Shadow of the Colossus remake, purely because I missed it first time around and can't find it anywhere
  • PevMaster - June 3, 2011 3:33 p.m.

WAHOO I GOT THE DUKE NUKEM FOREVER DEMO FUCK YEAH!!!!!
  • dagresham112288 - June 3, 2011 3:32 p.m.

I bet Konami will remake MGS 1 for 360 and PS3 someday. I did love MGS 1 for Gamecube. But, too bad Goldeneye for the wii didn't go so well. I love the N64 version better.
  • EvidentDead - June 3, 2011 3:21 p.m.

I am so excited for this. Not only do I get to play one of my favorite games ever (Metal Gear Solid 3) I assume I get to put all of these on my Achievement List. I havent played Peace Walker yet, but I hear everyone loves it to high hell. Good Job Konami!
  • BurntToShreds - June 3, 2011 3:02 p.m.

I'm glad it's going multiplatform, since Rising is going multiplatform as well.
  • flabslapper - June 3, 2011 2:56 p.m.

This is so freaking lazy, these games don't even look that bad to begin with! HD-ify MGS1, SH1, Dino Crisis 1 and 2, Resident Evil 2, Turok 1 and 2; basically anything from PSX or Nintendo 64 and THEN I'll be impressed and shell out how ever the much this crap is gonna cost
  • db1331 - June 3, 2011 2:55 p.m.

I'm pretty excited over this, since I never played any of these. I have the GC remake of the original I still need to play, though I heard it was kind of rubbish. I also bought MGS4 but haven't played it yet. Might fix that this weekend...