• GameManiac - February 20, 2014 10:20 a.m.

I've always wanted a sequel to Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. It's one of my favorite DS games. A sequel WAS announced recently, though it's a bit different from what I had in mind. http://operationrainfall.com/little-tail-story-announced/
  • Lordgokal - February 20, 2014 7:51 a.m.

Vagrant Story 2. Pleasethankyoubye
  • mirthor - February 20, 2014 7:44 a.m.

Devil may Cry should be added to Kamiya's list of games he directed/created for capcom. On that note a devil may cry with Kamiya at the helm would be great.
  • sephex - February 20, 2014 6:59 a.m.

I agree with most of them but Heavenly Sword? Heavenly Sword was a shitty game, don't do it. Meanwhile I'm all in for a new Black.
  • AgentSmith2518 - February 21, 2014 midnight

YES! They were supposed to be making a second. That game is still one of my favorites, even though the story ended very anti-climatically.
  • Doctor_Pancakes - February 20, 2014 6:58 a.m.

Yall are nuts if you think there isn't going to be a Metroid Prime on the Wii U...
  • mafyooz - February 20, 2014 4:08 a.m.

I'm not sure about a direct sequel but I think the world of Enslaved: Odyssey to the West could still have a lot to offer
  • brickman409 - February 20, 2014 6:31 p.m.

I loved that game, but I don't know if it needs a sequel. The ending was perfect, and it wrapped up the whole story really well.
  • Vordhosbn - February 20, 2014 3:40 a.m.

A Timesplitters next-gen sequel would be enough for me to buy a PS4 or Xbone. I know it ain't happening, but damn...what a waste.
  • petewarbis - February 20, 2014 3:07 a.m.

You know Free-Radical went bust in 2009 right? So while we have PD style gameplay in the 3 Timesplitters games, there's little hope of a TS4 unless Crytek (who bought FreeRad) decided to make it.
  • Shigeruken - February 20, 2014 1:15 a.m.

Republic Commando? Lucas shat all over Karen Traviss' perfect Mandalorian cannon because he wanted to make them child friendly space cops for that awful clone wars show. Also, he told her that she could never discuss what happened to Sev, in case he wanted to use him for one of his own projects.
  • Outofmanyone - February 20, 2014 3:47 p.m.

As a fan of Traviss and the Republic Commando novels, I was very upset with Lucas' decision, she couldn't even finish the second installment in the Imperial Commando series because of it. Not to mention Traviss did more for the "Clone Wars World" than the TV show ever did. Lucas is chock-full of great decisions..
  • Shigeruken - February 20, 2014 11:55 p.m.

Yeah, it sure was heart breaking wasn't it? At least Traviss was kind enough to outline how she would have wrapped most things up for her fans so we could get some sort of closure. Let's hope Disney handles things better!
  • talleyXIV - February 19, 2014 7:07 p.m.

Retro Studios should be able to do any Nintendo series they want at this point; their track record is ridiculously good.
  • Fhiend - February 19, 2014 6:46 p.m.

I Have wanted a Snatcher remake for years. Keep it like the original but with better anime inspired graphics. Would also like to see Policenauts localized officially. These things will probably never happen. The average gamer these days has the attention span of a flea. They wouldnt buy talky, well thought out, stroyline driven games.
  • shawksta - February 19, 2014 5:39 p.m.

Regarding Metroid Prime and Retro Studios... the thing is there's a little complications. As great as Mark Pacini was as a dev for the game, Retro wouldnt have been as successfull and renowned as they are now if it wasnt for Miyamoto guiding them. He helped them through the development and it shows when Mark and other devs left to form their own studio, if you remember during the development for Black gate they mentioned how "Everything we do is crap" and they were having trouble, and if you last remember that FPS metroid prime-esque Megaman game that was cancelled before it was even announced. They dont make things as great without the guidance they previously had. That being said, if current Retro was to go back to Metroid, they would nail it as they have grew as a company, learning a lot especially the transition to DK so smoothly. The same can go for other studios, Miyamoto was behind the scenes for their success.
  • shawksta - February 19, 2014 3:36 p.m.

Sega please, you gotta give me a Sequel to Rhythm Theif and the Emperors treasure, it is literally the best clone of Professor Layton that can be its own thing. The story, the rhythm games, was just great, but goddamn you cant just give me a cliff hanger ending, force me to unlock the final special chapter by getting all A rank only to leave said special chapter with another cliff hanger on a different subject! I just hope the IOS release helps it to convince you to make the sequel!
  • mafyooz - February 20, 2014 4:03 a.m.

Man, I hope my wife doesn't read this. She got a 3DS recently, played the demo and loved it that much she bought the full game the next day so she'll hit the roof when she discovers there's a cliff-hanger ending with no sequel in sight! Personally I thought it looked a bit shit but each to their own, I love JRPGs and she can't stand the genre as a whole so I guess we're even ;)
  • The_King_of_Nothing - February 19, 2014 3:17 p.m.

A new Metroid Prime and Heavenly Sword would be awesome. The one that came to mind for me was Black. That game was fun to play, looked amazing, and had a great set up for a sequel. I wish something would've come from that game. I saw someone mention XIII as well. I didn't play the campaign that much, but the multiplayer was pretty damn good.
  • Darkhawk - February 19, 2014 2:59 p.m.

Where's Trico?