Topics

Game music

• slimjim441 - August 23, 2010 9:15 p.m.

I found GX to be quite disappointing actually. Including the music. I prefer the speed metal soundtrack of F-Zero X by far.
  • Strangleme - August 23, 2010 8:59 p.m.

FUCK YESSSS!!! That's what I'm talking about Elston!!! This game is so fucking amazing and the music had a lot to do with that. My personal favorite from the game is the music for the Lightning Loop Cross track. Holy shit that song gets me so pumped when I'm playing that. And yes, I play that shit all the time to this day!!! I could never get tired of an F-Zero game. Which reminds me, WHEN THE FUCK IS NINTENDO GOING TO RELEASE A NEW F-ZERO!?!?
  • NOGIRLSIWANNAJETPACK - August 23, 2010 8:56 p.m.

TalkRadar told me to comment as I read this article
  • batmanboy11 - August 23, 2010 8:49 p.m.

I figured this was coming after listening tothe last Talk Radar. It does have really awesome music though.
  • rafa_slash - August 23, 2010 8:34 p.m.

FOREVA YOU WILL BE MAH HERROOOOOO!!!
  • goochbiscuit - August 23, 2010 8:05 p.m.

Hell yes, thank you for all that awesome muzaaaakkkk!
  • SeattleSound - August 23, 2010 7:53 p.m.

Fucking amazing music thats all i can think of to describe the effort that went to making the music in all the f-zero games
  • RacoonHail - August 23, 2010 7:41 p.m.

Brett I was listening to your mini-rant about how amazing this game and its music was in TalkRadar 114, and I have to completely agree, the game was a blast, and the music was easily the best music for a racing game ever. Every racing game I've played since I wish had awesome music like this, the only way I can get close to having Forza with awesome race music is using my iPod, which I feel is a shame. If your going to be spend several minutes racing you should have an awesome soundtrack to go with it, more companies should learn from this game's approach to music.
  • smallberry - August 23, 2010 7:38 p.m.

I really want the track where they say F-Zero in the chorus. The one from the podcast.
  • Gorillaman23 - August 23, 2010 7:15 p.m.

Infinite Blue sounded nothing like any Big Blue theme I've ever heard! Yeah, I should really pick up this game. This article makes me want to go and murder someone at Nintendo for not making an F-Zero for Wii yet.
  • egregious - August 23, 2010 7:09 p.m.

Thank you for posting Fire Field. Great track right behind the Mute City theme. Do you guys happen to know the track that's like an alternate Mute City theme? It's in Super Smash Bros. Melee as a bonus stage track and it was remixed for a trailer for F-Zero GX back in 2003.
  • TheWoolyMammoth - August 23, 2010 7:08 p.m.

Digi-Boy's theme I enjoyed the most, I always considered it the cheesier happy-go-lucky counterpart to Dr. Stuarts theme. Can't love this soundtrack enough, it certainly injects some life into Forza 3! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Aeshir - August 23, 2010 7:06 p.m.

OH FUCK YES YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS SHIT. One question: no Leon theme? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Ez6qGuP50
  • honkwas - August 23, 2010 7:05 p.m.

hey Brett have you considered mystical ninja starring Goemon for nintendo 64 as game music of the day? its got some nice mellow tunes in it