• jackarack - October 29, 2012 2:14 p.m.

Has to be Gulin at the end of Shenmue 2, most amazing place ever best game ever - one hell of a journey to finally get there... shame Ryos stuck there still.....
  • Mooshon - October 29, 2012 5:32 a.m.

For me it's got to be the sea in Zelda: Wind Waker. That brief moment when you set off from an island into open water, the orchestral score cranks up and you get an amazing feeling of adventure every time. Incredible.
  • DonaBrown22 - October 27, 2012 1:38 p.m.

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, http://Max14.com
  • PoisonWar - October 27, 2012 9:29 a.m.

I really liked Rosewater Park in Silent Hill 2. It somehow seemed safe in a game that wants to murder you all the time.
  • will-turner - October 27, 2012 6 a.m.

Markarth for me. All the other cities in Skyrim are mostly the same, Nordic themed Viking towns or Thieves Guilds or Palaces. Markarth is by far the most interesting, carved in stone and slightly exotic
  • Noahguy1234 - October 26, 2012 7:43 p.m.

I would love to visit or live in Twilight Town from the Kingdom Hearts series. The fact that it's always Twilight in Twilight Town makes it feel all warm and happy. And I would love to sit on top of the clock tower eating ice cream and looking off into the never-ending sunset with my friends. But I wouldn't sit over the edge because I'd feel like I'd fall... Exploring the forest would be neat, too. And all the stuff they have going on there seems like fun. Twilight Town is just awesome.
  • kaosri - October 26, 2012 11:02 a.m.

I love Lon Lon Ranch in Ocarina of Time. It was so cheerful and I really like riding Epona. Also, I remember as a kid loving Witchyworld in Banjo-Tooie.
  • rxb - October 26, 2012 9:09 a.m.

Being a Japanaphile kinda limits my choices. First, Jet gind radio and the whole of cel shaded Tokyo-to Second, the Tokyo race tracks in PGR3 and PGR4 Third, the whole of the 2008 Prince of Persia btw nice pick Justin.
  • descuffphoenix - October 26, 2012 8:07 a.m.

A lot's left out: 1. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2: End of the World and The World That Never Was. The efforts put in the designs of End is so Fantasy it amazing (invisible maze anyone). TWTNW gave a more sense of epic-ness in KH2 (epically that battle with Xenmas on that bulding (if anyone remembers) 2. Final Fantasy X and X-2: Besaid Island and Bevelle was more amazing. The only problem was with Bevelle being a large city we only got to see a small portion of it. Also the revamped Farplane in X-2 was a creepy-ish type and definelty remind you of a sense of Death. 3. FFX13: Say what you want about this game but you have to admits one of the most memorable place in that game is the bridge staring up at Cocoon. Also the amazingly large Steppe was amazing. 4. KH Birth by sleep: Every areas in this game is worthy: they showed the princesses' homes and the castles. 5. Dissidia 012: The world map in 012 (not the first game) was a beauty. If only there was more openness to it. 6. FFXIII-2: Academia 400, 4XX and 500. This place is huge. You can even see the bottom if you look down. It is also a major spot at the end of the game. 7. Call of Duty BO: Nuketown... The most hectic map of them all. People love it because of it size, people hated it because of it overuse-ness. This maps is so popular because no matter the game modes, it make for a fast-paced, hectic game mode. 8. Assassin Creed Revelations: Cantolple (excuse the spelling) This place was large. And like Rome in the last game and Italy in II, it is a real beauty. 9. GTA: San Andreas: The forest... The rumor that leatherface was there when it rain and thunder at nice... Cars coming from no where with lights still on... Creepy myth or Insidious glitch... Who knows? And 10. Batman Asylum City: Asylum City... in the heart of Gotham. Who don't like droping in kicking Inmates butt or switching to Catwoman and unless the fury of nearly limitless combos.
  • majorsuave - October 26, 2012 7:47 a.m.

Always liked to visit: Omega in Mass Effect Mularn in DAOC Ravenholm in HL2
  • Baz - October 26, 2012 6:10 a.m.

the start of the ark on halo 3. standing on an alien world looking at the milky way. not particularly exciting in game but if i could stand in the same spot as the chief i would.
  • Phantom R - October 25, 2012 9:28 p.m.

Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts
  • ertywerty - October 26, 2012 6:45 p.m.

+1 traverse town was awesome
  • SoMi - October 25, 2012 8:28 p.m.

I have always loved the library in Myst. That game always creeped me out a bit, and the library seemed like a safe, comforting spot for some reason.
  • kachigop - October 25, 2012 7:36 p.m.

Any place in any Pokémon game ever!... Except Rock Tunnel.
  • Moondoggie1157 - October 25, 2012 9:20 p.m.

Yea, fuck rock tunnel... I had nightmares about that bitch-ass cave.
  • ABACADA6494 - October 25, 2012 6:43 p.m.

Anywhere from the Uncharted games. Particularly the desert when Drake is alone and lost in the sand dunes during Uncharted 3 (ch 16 i think...) and Shambhala from Uncharted 2 (without Guardians hopefully) Also Panau from Just Cause 2 and hmm the first level of Flower.
  • AuburnAubergine - October 25, 2012 3:57 p.m.

For me it has to be: 1/ Lost Heaven from the first Mafia, and in particular, driving into the countryside on free roam! 2/ Venice in Tomb Raider 2 - I know Tomb Raider was supposed to be about raiding tombs but for some reason those levels have always stuck in my mind! And what a soundtrack! 3/ Surdana in Drakan: The Ancients' Gates for the ps2. That game is so underrated and had you exploring a beautiful landscape on the back of a dragon with some nice simple RPG elements thrown in! Good times