• GamesRadarMatthewKeast - August 10, 2011 4:28 p.m.

The devs really talked up their love of "first-person immersive action games" so I don't think you'll see a third-person option.
  • inconceivable - August 10, 2011 4:43 p.m.

This sounds really interesting.
  • Xifihas - August 10, 2011 5 p.m.

Wow, this actually has some real potential. Definately on my radar. Want to see more.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - August 10, 2011 7:24 p.m.

Sounds extremely promising. I can't wait to see actual gameplay.
  • TIDT - August 10, 2011 8:16 p.m.

"...on the lamb." Really, Mr Keast?
  • birdman1041 - August 10, 2011 8:52 p.m.

Color me intrigued. Sounds like a breath of fresh air!
  • aberkromby - August 10, 2011 9:15 p.m.

Don't get too excited, people. This is a Bethesda game, after all, so it'll probably be a buggy disaster.
  • spencertucksen - August 10, 2011 9:51 p.m.

I'm very excited for this game, but I'm still going to wait until I see some legit video first. Would also love a possible 3rd person view, since it sounds like blinking would be kind of disorienting.
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - August 10, 2011 10:38 p.m.

Whoops, fixed the typo. As for the Blinking, it didn't look disorienting to me - there was no visual effect to speak of, so it basically looked the same as if you dashed forward really fast.
  • EDfromRED - August 11, 2011 2:53 a.m.

This sounds really exciteing. The description of the games setting reminds me of the SF/Fantasy world of China Mevilles, Perdido Street Station, series of novels. Hopefully the end product lives up to the excellent preview impressions.
  • Yeager1122 - August 11, 2011 5:42 a.m.

Great another game im intrested in my poor wallet cant survie all this greatness.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - August 11, 2011 10:31 p.m.

'like nothing we've ever seen before' is perhaps the best way you could start a game preview ever, im VERY interested in this now...
  • RedOutlive10 - August 11, 2011 11:58 p.m.

I like the whole fiction esque games, if you base your around the reality too much, it becomes so extremely limited, just see how original the cinematic modern war shooters are, always tied to the russian terrorist or whatever crap.
  • Thequestion 121 - August 14, 2011 3:16 a.m.

This game sounds awesome!