• Yeager1122 - March 3, 2011 11:27 p.m.

Awsome it going to be cool to read this old articles again.
  • celticsfan645 - March 3, 2011 10:47 p.m.

Mine is based on my favorite collection of individuals working cooperativly in order to get the correct trajectory of motion on a spherical object into a circlular hoop, and at the same time, minimize the opposing collection of individiuals from acomplishing the same feat.
  • AGENTJORRRG - March 3, 2011 9:53 p.m.

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!!
  • Roflcoptersmileyface - March 3, 2011 8:54 p.m.

Im assassinpanda, so i guess thats the animal one right? got article charlie
  • RabidTurtl - March 3, 2011 8:40 p.m.

l33t speak is the symbol of exclusion? I remember first seeing l33t speak nearly 14 years ago, and my 10 year old self thinking these people were functionally retarded if they think poor spelling and replacing letters with numbers made them in the know. Though I gotta say, my name is part an expression of something I like, part humorous, and part pop culture icon. I really like turtles, I loved TMNT as a kid (honestly, if you were born between 1985 and 1992, how could you not?), and I wanted a characteristic that sounded fierce, but would be silly and impossible for a turtle.
  • shaft121 - March 3, 2011 8:09 p.m.

Mine is AnEvilVet which falls neatly (if not too subtly) into the Pop Culture category
  • 435 - March 3, 2011 7:05 p.m.

I linked this around work. Amused, my coworkers were.
  • Ariaka - March 3, 2011 7:04 p.m.

Holy crap I remember reading this when it was new. I feel old now XD My Gamertag is Romesaria, so its entirely original. So there XP You can find me playing a lot of Halo 3 and Reach.
  • Fortunate34 - March 3, 2011 6:52 p.m.

Where's the pothead category? Because roughly 40% of PSN/XBLA users have 420, smoke, bong, hit, joint, weed, toke, cannibus, hemp, or Mary Jane in their gamertags...
  • yasmarc - March 3, 2011 4:52 p.m.

I wanted Uth but it was taken so I made it RamsUth. I don't fit in anywhere baaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhh!
  • deadpool125 - March 3, 2011 4:13 p.m.

Mine's raptorjesus93, so would that fit into the "Animal" category?
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - March 3, 2011 3:54 p.m.

Yay, I loved this article when it first came out! :D
  • HankVenture - March 3, 2011 2:43 p.m.

I go into the Pop Culture group.. -Heavyarmstriker- gotta admit, I'd love to have a Gundam :D
  • FanofSaiyan - March 3, 2011 2:37 p.m.

I'd have to say my PSN ID doesn't fall into any of these categories. Mine has a little bit of a backstory...
  • DrunkSinceNoon - March 3, 2011 1:31 p.m.

My tag is DrunkSinceNoon. What does that say about me? Nice chains Cantista.
  • NightCrawler_358 - March 3, 2011 12:47 p.m.

I use NightCrawler358 for everything, and the only reason i chose it is because Nightcrawler is my favorite X-man. I guess that'd be a pop culture reference. i just hate when people online have a million x's around there name or use "xtreme" and what not. Also, anything that is followed by "666."
  • gannsi - March 3, 2011 12:14 p.m.

Im none of theese :D!
  • sepirothpk - March 3, 2011 10:58 a.m.

Wait...What happens if your tags are none of these?
  • AdonisX82 - March 3, 2011 10:55 a.m.

I play one game online, it is MvsC2. My usernames have been "SayNOtokeepaway" "keepawayseatd!ck" "keepaways4cowards" and"keepawaysajoke" think i'm trying to say something?
  • Pry0citer - March 3, 2011 10:48 a.m.

haha I remember this one!! Loved it then, love it now. Great article!! :D