• SleepingDragon7 - December 31, 2010 2:43 a.m.

Most people don't realize, but Leon S. Kennedy and the Merchant (both RE4) are the same voice actor, Paul Mercier.
  • Foodperson - December 22, 2010 8 p.m.

Ryan Drummond for the win!
  • lothvamp - July 17, 2010 5:34 a.m.

Mark Hamill is also the voice of the head of the axis-of-evil or whatever Tribunal (Mr. Selatcia)and the mutilated chef Jean-Pierre, among others, in Metalocalypse
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 20, 2012 2:59 p.m.

He's also the voice of three wildly different characters in Tim Schafer's Full Throttle.
  • archnite - April 23, 2012 8:53 a.m.

Wow reply on over a year old article, that's classy. Gave it a re-read brought back nostalgia and some head slaps for not remembering some of these. The Boss is Pearl; I can't believe it.
  • quincytheodore - July 12, 2010 11:26 a.m.

The Boss is Diane Simmons. I would never know that fact..
  • OrangeJews - July 11, 2010 6:42 p.m.

Robin Atkins Downes voiced Rico Rodrigez, Medic from TF2 and that asian companion from Uncharted.
  • Nanook - July 10, 2010 3:36 p.m.

"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool." Thank you, Mr. Fenix, for that and SO many others.
  • SgtSlushy - July 10, 2010 3:11 p.m.

that is hilarious that marcus fenix is bender
  • majorsuave - July 10, 2010 11:57 a.m.

Mass Effect's Grunt = Dragon Age's Oghren = Singularity's Nikolai Demichev = actor Steve Blum
  • D0CCON - July 10, 2010 5:23 a.m.

Tidus and Ratchet are the same guy? I don't believe it. Ratchet sounds fine to me while Tidus makes me want to rip my ears out. I also found quite a few of these interesting like Marcus/Bender, although I knew about (and was hoping for) a Mark Hamill reference with the Joker.
  • Eraserhead2416 - October 11, 2009 6:30 p.m.

Gawd, Cam Clarke, there's a voice I can't stand hearing anymore. Leonardo and "weak, whiny guy voice" from Baldur's Gate was tolerable, but he's so horribly miscast as anything that's past puberty. He made Liquid Snake sound like a dorky drama major.
  • Arch27 - October 9, 2009 1:53 p.m.

Brian Doyle Murray is the Mayor in Ghostbusters: The Video Game. He's also the voice of Captain K'nuckles on The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
  • Doctalen - October 9, 2009 2:12 a.m.

Well goddammit seriously what the fuck? I have played nearly all these games and seen most of the shows and I didn't notice it at all. I now will not be able to play Gears without saying "bite my shiny metal ass"
  • CreeplyTuna - October 8, 2009 7:07 p.m.

samuel l jackson is the beast and only mace windu
  • TinaBobina - January 21, 2009 3:34 a.m.

Leslie Swan did the voice of Peach for Super Mario 64. NITPICKING Otherwise, awesome article.
  • Frozen_Crusader - January 20, 2009 11:29 p.m.

Where was Liam Neeson?
  • Hayseyboy - January 19, 2009 10:39 p.m.

this is really good, who'd of thought dan castellaneta voiced earthworm jim aswell as homer? earthworm jims a legend!!!!1!!
  • crossed23 - January 19, 2009 10:09 p.m.

Is it just me but Armin Shimerman doesnt look much different as Quark than without all the make-up
  • Stuffgamer1 - January 19, 2009 2:58 p.m.

I knew about James Arnold Taylor just from recognizing the voice and checking credits. Cam Clarke was also in the Veggietales movie The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, playing the villain. I vote that weirder than Simba by far based on knowing him from Metal Gear Solid. There were a couple others I recognized, but some of them were among their "Also known as" sections. Cool article all told, anyway.