• aimee - October 8, 2011 8:59 p.m.

I finished the game on Veteran only to be missing ONE intel. Thanks to this guide, I was able to get the trophy for locating it. Thanks! :)
  • Jdub9064 - August 10, 2011 6:53 a.m.

great guide, used it through the whole game!
  • Zepaw - March 20, 2011 7:14 p.m.

Good guide, got them all. I hate looking for collectibles on my own because it takes from the experience.
  • Zepaw - March 20, 2011 6:16 a.m.

Using the unlock code will make the achievement unobtainable.
  • denniseads - March 6, 2011 3:39 p.m.

I did get them all! only with your help! TY
  • denniseads - March 4, 2011 3:24 p.m.

just what I needed !! thanks
  • JoshPelican - December 29, 2010 11:27 p.m.

Thanks a lot for the guide, guys! Just so you know, you circled the wrong item for the last Intel in S.O.G. :)
  • lilzeusworld7 - December 19, 2010 11:01 a.m.

Hey, instead of having to find them why don't you just type in 3arc intel on the computer when you hop out of the chair, so you don't have to do all the looking..
  • DR26DETT - April 25, 2012 10:30 p.m.

but if you od that then you dont get the achevement for grtting them
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - November 28, 2010 4:47 p.m.

Wow, this is gonna save me a lot of time. Thanks Charlie!
  • hjct95 - November 28, 2010 8 a.m.

hey guys i really really really need your help, today i took my hard drive to my friends house so we could try and both get the sacrificial lamb achievement in zombies. I moved my account to his hard drive so we could both get the achievement, we didnt get it because we couldnt get the crossbow :(. Anyways i moved my account back to my hard drive later i found that i all ready had all the intel, my friend has the closer analysis achievement, but i didnt have the achievement which i thought was wierd, i then went to WMD to get the last few intel but there was none there. So what im asking is how can i get the closer analysis achievement although i have all the intel???? HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you in advance, HJCT95
  • nikrusty - November 27, 2010 6:43 a.m.

good guide, well screeshotted and videoed. This is how it must be NOT "Turn left go up the stairs under the shelf it an intel item"
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - November 17, 2010 7 p.m.

@PipBowl420 I think the classified information you unlock in the "Intel" section of the main menu is a pretty proper reward. Though you can also access that through a single cheat code, as one of the previous comments mentioned.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - November 17, 2010 6:59 p.m.

@rockaholic http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-black-ops/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-how-to-unlock-dead-ops-arcade-and-other-easter-eggs-from-the-main-menu/a-2010110817354921086/g-20100430155437473001
  • PipBowl420 - November 15, 2010 9:38 p.m.

Yeah.. -GR- got these intel quickly.. but... there's no proper reward for searching for all these, other than a trophy/achievement
  • rockaholic - November 13, 2010 10:31 p.m.

i love cal of duty blk ops
  • rockaholic - November 13, 2010 10:02 p.m.

how do you get out of the chair in the main menu GammaGames
  • jakab11 - November 13, 2010 4:06 p.m.

yeah i was suprised how many of these i found during my first play through the campaign, i actually found about half. Thanks for cranking out this guide so quickly though, its much appreciated!
  • elpurplemonkey - November 12, 2010 11:48 p.m.

It must be a total bitch to do guides like this, but well done. Video is invaluable when searching for collectibles.
  • GammaGames - November 12, 2010 11:10 p.m.

I found a couple of the ones in Vorkuta! And, I think theres a cheat to get all the intel. Get out of the chair on the main meny, go to the computer in the back, and type in 3ARC INTEL! For Zombie maps, type in 3ARC UNLOCK.