• aura-may-escalo - May 20, 2012 11:04 p.m.

Looks good. You maybe satisfy on this, you'll see your favorite Sega Games on Genesis Console. Here's the list you can grab one http://www.ranker.com/list/sega-genesis-games-list-of-games-on-genesis-console/video-games-by-console
  • LaraP - May 21, 2012 1:52 p.m.

This is a very comprehensive list. I had no idea there were more than 900?!
  • darren-mc-carthy - May 15, 2012 7:21 a.m.

wheres number 6?
  • TURNAAAR - April 21, 2012 11:41 a.m.

The Jungle Book!? Paperboy!? That was my childhood!
  • Darkhawk - April 21, 2012 11:04 a.m.

Worst article view ever. Every time you click next, it's a guessing game as to where on the page you'll be loaded. Below the image, near the comments? On top of the image and needing to scroll down? Image only, with no subtitle or context? Change this crap already.
  • stevebrandon - April 19, 2012 8:29 p.m.

"Oh, and it showed up in some Kevin Smith movies, too." Actually, for product placement reasons, the game seen in MALLRATS is Sega Sports' NHL ALL-STAR HOCKEY, though Kevin Smith used sound effects from NHL '94 on the Genesis.
  • stevebrandon - April 19, 2012 8:28 p.m.

"Oh, and it [NHL '94] showed up in some Kevin Smith movies, too." Actually, for product placement reasons, the game seen in MALLRATS is Sega Sports' NHL ALL-STAR HOCKEY, though Kevin Smith used sound effects from NHL '94 on the Genesis.
  • ViolentLee - April 19, 2012 5:10 p.m.

My favorite Genesis game is probably King's Bounty, though I didn't expect that on this list. Though what about Shadowrun? How about more EA Sports games, which were best on Genny? NBA Live 96? Madden '93? The shmup Gaires also deserves a spot, in my opinion. And I loved Hardball 3 and Crusaders of Centy.
  • Rionx - April 19, 2012 4:10 p.m.

Forgotten Worlds
  • aequitas13 - April 18, 2012 8:14 p.m.

No Flashback?! Rough...
  • SouthTippBass - March 6, 2014 9 a.m.

Flashback is at number 9.
  • Pogogacy - April 18, 2012 1:04 p.m.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles eclipses the terminally overrated Sonic 2 in every conceivable way and should top this list. To be fair, I guess the people compiling the list probably thought of them as two separate games in which case their exclusion is understandable. There is no excuse for Landstalker not to be on here though.
  • iHateFatPeople - April 18, 2012 12:26 p.m.

Sunset Riders
  • cosmicshambles - April 18, 2012 12:20 p.m.

No Flashback or Another World/Out of This World on this or the SNES list. Boo.
  • mothbanquet - April 18, 2012 7:27 a.m.

Sorry, but I found Vectorman horrible... Thunder Force IV, however, was one of the best games of its generation and with a friggin' awesome soundtrack that still rocks.
  • winner2 - April 18, 2012 4:16 a.m.

I was really hoping to see Greendog on here! Oh well, at least ya'll got vectorman and sonic.
  • goncalo-ferreira - April 18, 2012 3:55 a.m.

Not even one Shmup?
  • CoruptAI125 - April 18, 2012 1:07 a.m.

There is a blatant lack of E-Swat on this list. I'm not saying its top ten but it's definitely top 25.
  • Zeos - April 18, 2012 12:52 a.m.

Glad to see Ristar getting some recognition, I used to love that game as a kid.
  • chrisbg99 - April 18, 2012 12:01 a.m.

No Rocket Knight Adventures? You silly people.