• jackfitz11 - August 12, 2009 3:06 a.m.

All I can say is....TAILS!
  • TheMasterOfBeingFirst - August 9, 2009 9:22 p.m.

LoL at Fawkes
  • deadslayer97 - August 8, 2009 4:01 a.m.

the thing i hated the most was only being able to set sheva to attack or defence. they might as well put go waste all your ammo and die or do nothing and watch me die. BTW great job gr.
  • richtaur - August 7, 2009 7:51 p.m.

You forgot "Bill running to the house to get fucking pain pills he doesn't need right after you alert the zombie horde OH SHIT BILL COME BACK HERE YOU ADDICT SHITHEAD!!!!"
  • lovinmyps3 - August 7, 2009 7:33 p.m.

@relics Actually you're right. I don't really care about this country. I'm not from here so it's all good.
  • danny18 - August 7, 2009 3:50 p.m.

why cant they make a smart NPC instead of stupid one they do random thing and stupid things
  • relics - August 7, 2009 8:07 a.m.

Racist....me? Let's look at the facts. Millions of elderly Americans who have spent all their lives working (probably something you have no knowledge of) to contribute to the nation’s health care and social security so that one day they (and you yourself) can fall back onto that when they are no longer able to care for themselves. That is going to be taken away from them. Your response: so what? Millions of people here illegally, most bringing crime, drugs, etc. into the country, not paying taxes, not learning the language, customs or culture of this country, yet receiving all the benefits which should be reserved for the legal, hard working citizens of this country. Your response: what is wrong with that? It sounds like you don't give a damn about this country at all. You say I need an education......I say you need to open your eyes, quit playing the race card and face facts. If things continue the way they are, we are all screwed. Racist? No, I am a realist, and a proud American. Sorry you aren't one too.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 7, 2009 3:51 a.m.

@relics What's wrong with a new healthcare system? Our system is pretty flawed already with millions not able to AFFORD health care and the f*cking insurance companies in charge of everything. And what's wrong with illegals getting healthcare? Yeah I think they should get into the country legally but they're people too. Or are illegals not people? Racist.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 6, 2009 7:01 p.m.

@relics Did Obama slaughter millions of people? No! So why don't you stop being a dumbass and get an education.
  • relics - August 6, 2009 4:13 p.m.

Obama is worse than Hitler.
  • theschwartzb - August 6, 2009 3:52 p.m.

@Dante1924, basically in your sentence, you are saying that Obama wrecked the economy and Iraq. Perhaps word your statement a little better next time. I shall not say anything further than the sentence I currently on as a fight with a liberal is futile, you can refute their claims and beliefs with solid fact until you turn blue, but in the end, they will just resort to slanderizing you until your mother believes what they are saying.
  • Shane1403 - August 6, 2009 3:21 p.m.

they're normally alright my main problem was with dom and those god damned kryl!!!!
  • mushroompower - August 6, 2009 3:01 p.m.

nice artical GR.
  • Kleptzilla - August 6, 2009 11:23 a.m.

Just want to point something out for the "blocking hallways and doors" one. Left4Dead is a bad example, because you can walk through your teammates.
  • sepirothpk - August 6, 2009 7:51 a.m.

To be fair, Alyx worked very well and rarely dies unless you really play badly. I actually read someone say how it was cool that she was invincible, despite the fact she isn't
  • Smeggs - August 6, 2009 5:46 a.m.

Your fallout 3 story reminds me of one of mine with Fawkes and Dogmeat. I was just sitting up on a hill watching a band of roving Enclave take on some super mutants, and these guys were decked out like tanks. Enclave had 2 Deathclaws under mind control along with one of the enclave having a Missile launcher. The other had a plasma rifle. The super mutants also had a missile carrier and a mini-gun, the last one had a hunting rifle. *Me watching from my sniper scope* "Sweet, free ammo and repairs for the missile launcher coming up, now I'll just wait for them to kill each other and then send in fawkes to...Where the hell did Fawkes and the dog go?" All of the sudden I hear Fawkes screaming from far off and then an info box popped up saying "Dogmeat is Dead".
  • zIndianaJonesz - August 6, 2009 4:13 a.m.

yeah i agree they need to make them actually seem like they are people playing online
  • JizzyB - August 6, 2009 3:12 a.m.

Now you should write a best NPC ally article. My vote is for the Arbiter from Halo 3. He kicked ass. He killed tons of enemies and when he died he got back up after 15 seconds. Not a liability at all.
  • MRD00KIE - August 6, 2009 2:54 a.m.

Paul, you can do no wrong. I find that some AI are so dumb, you gotta love em... like small children... then other times they act like this... and you risk being brought to court for child abuse... if that makes any sense.
  • SausageLozenge - August 6, 2009 2:35 a.m.

Oh Dante1924, I don't know how old you are, but much of the economy is a result of housing regulations set by the clinton administration. You can blame the war on Bush, but not the economy. Recessions are inevitable.