• AshLynx - August 27, 2013 8:12 p.m.

Of all the Psychonauts characters, yes, I was always more curious about Clem and Crystal and why they were so weird whenever you weren't looking. Though I am curious what's up with Mr. Pokeylope (a talking turtle with a crown! And no explanation!) and even more curious about the person who decided to have a unique line for every character when you show them Mr. Pokeylope. I was always curious about the guards in Sly 2 and 3. Some of them get dialogue, and lots of them have items you can steal (though why you'd bring a large diamond to work is anyone's guess). In the first game, one of the vaults let you see info about enemies (such as "lives for world cup soccer"). In the second and third games, you go to one of their off duty hang outs. So some of these guys have places to hang out and buy pointless things with their hard earned money, I'm kind of curious what happens to the many many mooks I killed all over the game (or knocked into the water, or into a bottomless ravine, etc), they were just trying to earn a living! They must've had families!
  • loomis22 - August 26, 2013 11:23 p.m.

Obviously the PC clone glitch was used on Nurse Joy.
  • dcbernman - August 26, 2013 5:06 p.m.

Gotta say, I loved the explanation for the Legend of Zelda. Hell, I think it's a cool enough twist to fit into the canon somewhere.
  • NullG7 - August 24, 2013 8:25 p.m.

You guys do realize that the reason that there are so many Jennys and Joys is actually explained in the Anime right? Just saying.
  • dizyd07 - October 3, 2013 9:02 a.m.

And...you believed it.
  • Aquasol - August 24, 2013 3:07 p.m.

Considering a few vague hints and facial scarring, isn't Uncle from RDR theorized to be Red Harlow, or an alternate universe version of him?
  • pl4y4h - August 24, 2013 8:43 a.m.

When did officer jenny get a haircut? Is it recent or am i actually older than i'd like to believe?
  • Sinosaur - August 24, 2013 9:38 a.m.

They changed it when Black and White came out, I believe.
  • pl4y4h - August 24, 2013 9:41 a.m.

I'm not ready for change.....plus i thought she was a dude for half a sec
  • kevin-barstow - August 24, 2013 5:32 p.m.

Only in unova.. because it is far off compared to the other regions,..so they look abit different.. they still look the same in the past regions... they didn;t just change them all for the heck of it
  • hardcoreretrogamer - August 24, 2013 3:44 a.m.

Except there is more than one merchant in RE4
  • mindfreak1235 - August 24, 2013 1:06 a.m.

there is a creepy pasta about nurse joy.
  • shawksta - August 24, 2013 3:28 a.m.

Damn you and damn my curiosity. I didn't need to read that.
  • Jacko415 - August 23, 2013 11:32 p.m.

G-Man?
  • Jacko415 - August 23, 2013 11:33 p.m.

Well i guess he's not minor come to think of it...
  • C.King - August 23, 2013 6:34 p.m.

before i even read: fucking loftwings from skyward sword!
  • C.King - August 23, 2013 6:50 p.m.

good article loved the part about the cheerleaders, always confused by that scene of theirs
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 23, 2013 4:02 p.m.

From an old Talkradar, I remember Seth Killian saying the Merchant dominated the "most cosplayed" and "most unknown" Venn diagram. He has a pretty simple design, but seeing him in RE4 was a joy every time. I have no idea why Capcom straight-up abandoned him; no mention in 5 or 6 or any of the minor spin-offs (that I'm aware of). He honestly needs some more attention - maybe not a complete spin-off game, but more Merchant cameos - why would I buy guns from a stupid menu when I can get it from a bad-ass dude who can magically teleport? As for RDR, someone posited the theory that Uncle is actually Red from RDRevolver. Food for thought. Not everyone cares about through-lines and canon - I do, and I like when there's a history to every character.