• Hotdiddykong - August 3, 2010 7:14 a.m.

You haters need to shut up, if Microsoft and Sony can rip off the wii's motion controls then im pretty sure its safe for Nintendo to copy your HD graphics, put it in a handheld and do BETTER at 3D then sony
  • twewy13 - August 3, 2010 2:12 a.m.

lol, my favorite part of the article :P "the shit" "shit" btw, recaptcha is getting annoying
  • kriscotw9 - August 3, 2010 12:51 a.m.

You say its the best thing you've seen in 20 years of gaming? and yet you dont mention anything about the Ps3 or Xbox? but you mention the psp, ds,Wii,and Ps2? Even though i think the 3DS will be amazing i think this article has been over exaggerated
  • frozenghost - August 2, 2010 10:18 p.m.

All I got from this article is "LOL ZOMG I am a huge Nintendo fantard and the I think the 3ds is better than Jesus!1!1!!. You could have written this and saved a lot of time.
  • oryandymackie - August 2, 2010 9:50 p.m.

'Graphically, it's better than the Gamecube...' HALLELUJAH!
  • Kenzo - August 2, 2010 9:44 p.m.

must sell unneccessary organs... you can live without a heart right?
  • newgames128 - August 2, 2010 9:20 p.m.

Maybe if I had a kid I'd buy one for him/her, if it was reasonably priced. Have to lol at so many game sites jumping on Nintendo's nuts over this thing though.
  • Chickenfoot - August 2, 2010 9:06 p.m.

Nintendo, give it a rest, just because the motion control fad worked out in your favor, doesn't mean the 3D fad will, and yes, it is a fad. I will bet ANYONE that 3D gaming would be considered stupid if it weren't for Avatar. And really nintendo, stop piling stuff onto your old gaming system AND JUST MAKE A NEW ONE! You don't need 4 different kinds of DS's. And to the person who wrote this article, can you look me in the eye, and say that that picture of mario kart, looks like a top notch iphone game? I doubt it. Sigh, next will be nintendos 3D, dual screen, touch/motion sensitive, high battery, mobile communications device.
  • Jesse1066 - August 2, 2010 8:15 p.m.

I'm starting to think I'm the only person who would rather have my PSP than a 3DS. The PSP doesn't have many fans, does it?
  • Danomeon - August 2, 2010 8:14 p.m.

It would be amazing to be playing Mario Kart or a legend of zelda game in 3D in a long car drive or on an airplane. As someone who travels alot, I must have one :O
  • mgkyo666 - August 2, 2010 8:07 p.m.

Fuck it! I'm buying this!!!
  • MrDuracraft - August 2, 2010 6:46 p.m.

I am SO happy I still have a DS Phat and didn't waste my money on any of the newer ones that have cameras, pfft. Now I can retire my loyal DS and upgrade to the DS times 3 (see what I did thar) ReCaptcha: plastic shoelace That's seems a bit unnecessary
  • TheWebSwinger - August 2, 2010 6:30 p.m.

Arghh why must you hype so hard something that I cannot afforrrrd. I want it so bad though :(
  • Bawheidbob - August 2, 2010 6:20 p.m.

Sounds great - I was planning to make this my first handheld since my 'ahem' Gamegear (it really was not that bad) and this article makes me want it even more.
  • Thuperman - August 2, 2010 5:45 p.m.

I WILL be buying one of these when they come out, even if the 3D is shit, like everyone said, just slide it down to 2D, and as far as graphics go, if its like a gamecube in my hands, whats not to like reCaptha: Go Sanchez I would like to meet this Sanchez
  • SweatyCrease - August 2, 2010 5:33 p.m.

All of the haters are so funny, just keep playing MW2 on your standard def televisions you cheap losers...ha.
  • Silvermech - August 2, 2010 5:30 p.m.

I'd sell an organ, and a few from others, to get a 3DS. I just love playing with a handheld when I can.
  • Spacegrass - August 2, 2010 5:17 p.m.

Looks promising, but I won't buy one right away; they'll inevitably make an improved version a few months later, so I'll wait until then to decide.
  • FETALJUICE - August 2, 2010 4:54 p.m.

Damn, I've never been a fan of handhelds but this 3DS is starting to interest me. Shit, if it has awesome games, I'm sold.
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - August 2, 2010 4:47 p.m.

@Dave ... always great to read a Krusty the Clown Quote , and it was appropriate to for a reply, der hard to come by .. well done sir!