Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Tuesday 6 February 2007
To celebrate Friday's release of Rocky Balboa on PSP, we've teamed up with UbiSoft to offer two lucky readers a PSP and a copy of the game to play on it. Three runners-up will each receive a copy of the game.
The game lets you take on and play as all of Rocky's major opponents from the films, plus there's 20 minutes of film footage in there to unlock. Add in mood and willpower levels and full 'torso control' and you've got the authentic Rocky experience in your hand.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning these cool prizes? Simply answer the following question correctly and then complete the tiebreaker question.
What sport does Rocky Balboa compete in?
Tiebreaker: Complete the following sentence in no more than 10 words:
"I could beat Rocky Balboa in a fight because..........................."
Click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 6 March 2007. Don't forget the tiebreaker!
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.