Topics

7 Top

We Recommend

• Malintendog - April 6, 2012 3:19 a.m.

I especially like the parts of the game where you challenge preschoolers for pokemon battles, beat up their pets, then take their money.
  • Riarku - April 8, 2012 4:28 a.m.

hey hey hey... they challenge us! little cocky kids have it coming.
  • Smeggs - April 5, 2012 11:15 p.m.

I do remember there being actual fish in the aquarium in the Cerulean gym in one of the episodes from the first season. Mostly because I was all, "lolwut? What are those doing there?" Also, there are plenty of Pokedex entries of Pokemon being eaten by other Pokemon. It's actually a very Darwinian universe.
  • CaffieKuriboh - April 5, 2012 7:33 p.m.

you forgot to mention that people can MAKE POKEMON. Porygon was said to be made on a computer and it evolves using a "dubious disc" meaning that maybe the disc (being dubious in nature) is a virus. So that leads me to think that if people could perfect the way to create pokemon on their computers and a virus were to get to them, then what would happen if the pokemon they were trying to create was a legendary? what would happen if the virus took hold and corrupted it. lets just say that Team Rocket would be the least of everybody's trouble. XD Also, I love the theory about the war but I thinks its wrong, there has been adult males the protaganists have come across but its still an interesting concept and could be something interesting for a future Pokemon game to explore (like seeing a pokemon war going on or something).
  • Riarku - April 8, 2012 4:32 a.m.

the war itself is canonical to the games, as there is a lt. in the gyms, who mentions pokemon in the wars. Occham's razor: most of the adult males below considerable middle age went to war and died. most of the males in the games are either important figures, old,or kids. Simplest solution is most likely correct.
  • chrissk8er999 - April 5, 2012 10:56 a.m.

I think there was actually a real worm in one of the first 10 pokemon episodes when ash is training pidgey nd there's an actual worm i think.
  • robin-smith - April 5, 2012 10:29 a.m.

Am I alone in thinking its more freaky that the developers of the game are in the world. And they know they are in a game, and the people in the game know they made it?? head screw..
  • Y2Ken - April 5, 2012 5:49 a.m.

Fantastic article Coop. And that FemJames picture... well damn.
  • Rommell00 - April 5, 2012 4:38 a.m.

the last photo shows a pokemon and a human haveing sex. ewwwwwwww. then their baby will be half human half pokoem then next thing u know they make a super hero movie.we now you lonely but noot with this thing its a pokemon.
  • Rommell00 - April 5, 2012 4:34 a.m.

its boobs r about to burst out of the top. run for your lives
  • mothbanquet - April 5, 2012 4:23 a.m.

Shit... And I used to dismiss this stuff as childish at school... O_o
  • chris-dibella - April 4, 2012 7:46 p.m.

Actually, for point #6, I remember in the episode with the water gym, them showing fish that weren't pokemon, although they were just part of the background.
  • Hurricrane - April 4, 2012 7:26 p.m.

What happened to the site's philosophy of not having a single screen and some text per page?
  • FemJesse - April 4, 2012 9:35 p.m.

Hint: hit the "next" button.
  • Lediba - April 4, 2012 10:05 a.m.

Uh ... it's not true that Pokemon are not stated to be eaten. A PokeDex entry from Episode 49 for Farfetch'd: Farfetch'd, a Wild Duck Pokémon. Farfetch'd makes a delicious meal, especially when cooked with leek. Because of this, Farfetch'd is nearly extinct. It may have been the only time ... but they actually did say it!
  • chrissk8er999 - April 5, 2012 10:54 a.m.

yeh what that guy said
  • boondocks50 - April 4, 2012 4:43 a.m.

from an evolutionary standpoint theres no reason for there to be any animals left because the vastly superior pokemon would have killed them off a long time ago, or maybe animals are what pokemon used to be.
  • cgriff63 - April 3, 2012 8:23 p.m.

this just became one of my favorite gamesradar articles.
  • pastycaucasian - April 3, 2012 8:17 p.m.

Nope I am not going to shout their Cooper I really like your article, I never thought about some of that stuff about the pokemon world. I would really like them to talk about the war that would be awesome.
  • lilj805 - April 3, 2012 8:02 p.m.

lol You guys are the best when it comes to silly a** articles like this