• g1rldraco7 - February 15, 2013 6:18 p.m.

Kaiden is alright for my female shepard, but I would do anything to be with Garrus. He's awesome and loyal :)
  • QueDarkRose - July 24, 2013 10:23 a.m.

There is so many more from classic games you could have added, but maybe that would be a bad idea since you messed up the most classic game you did put on here. One... Zelda is NOT arranged for Link. Two... No romantic sub-plot is not true. Twilight Princess had one with Midna, Skyward Sword kind of has one when he uses the item check girl, and Ocarina of Time has one with Saria. Three... it is 7 years NOT 10. Have you ever even played the series or even Majora's Mask for that matter. Sorry and end vent.
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:56 a.m.

Well to be fair in Twilight Princess it was really Midna crushing on Link. I think Link had about the same kind of charisma a piece of furniture would. In Ocarina of Time though I agree. I feel like Saria and Link were really torn away from one another due to their destinies which was kind of said but melancholic.
  • anakseo - October 7, 2013 11:27 p.m.

I do not get bored with the old game and that was epic and the music makes it better.
  • kIngdOn95 - October 9, 2013 1:34 a.m.

But, but..... WHAT ABOUT EILZABETH?!?!
  • virofglacies - November 19, 2013 7:22 a.m.

Lucy Stillman from the Assassin's Creed series. Maybe it's just affection for Kristen Bell, but what can I say: I love Lucy.
  • ergismullai - November 20, 2013 11:34 a.m.

what about Vaas from Far Cry 3
  • Child Of Death - May 16, 2014 12:05 p.m.

You mean before or after he slits your throat?
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:54 a.m.

In that case I call Citra or whatever her name was before she slits our throats.
  • Otanime1 - December 23, 2013 1:31 a.m.

Clementine from The Walking Dead.. :')
  • Child Of Death - May 16, 2014 12:05 p.m.

Dude. Shes a 9 year old kid you fucking pedo
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:54 a.m.

I dunno about that guys intentions, but I think it's perfectly fine to have some kind of feelings toward her character. Because you did fall for her in a protector sort of way. As if she was your own child. You do love your kids don't you?
  • Child Of Death - May 20, 2014 12:39 p.m.

I completly understand that. I loved Clementine. Its just this article is talking about romantic feelings for characters so thats why i flipped out on him
  • sydney101 - January 6, 2014 5:15 p.m.

Where the heck is DA:O, Zeveran and Leliana i understand both the top 7, Morrigan maybe, but allistar come on! Best game romance, i have seriously cried during some parts, much better than Mass effect trilogy(Though awesome, still playing first) romances. It has feeling, and you start to realize these cant just be npcs. Please ignore dragon age 2, 3 is going to be awesome. This list is invalid, i demand allistar!
  • akoska76 - January 7, 2014 9:57 a.m.

WHERE IS RINOA HEARTILLY????????????????
  • whyterabbit - March 28, 2014 10:40 a.m.

but... but... where's Alistair ?
  • klumsykunoichi - June 16, 2014 8:26 a.m.

I was waaaay too upset when he dumped me..I mean my character :p
  • Drekner - March 28, 2014 12:26 p.m.

Oh man all these comments are great, everyone like BUT WHERE IS MY LOVE DAMN IT. They're perfect for this article. I never played all the way through Ico because it sort of scared me? I was like nine when I played it, and when them creepy shadows came out and tried kidnapping her I was so frightened/worried I remember not playing it again! Lmao
  • CGirl91 - March 28, 2014 7:46 p.m.

What about Cortana???? I cried at the end of Halo 4
  • ilikesuperman321 - March 28, 2014 10:37 p.m.

What about Ellie from the last of us