Topics

Top 7

• ouchmytaint - May 25, 2010 3:36 a.m.

nice top 7, I totally agree with all the entries, especially MUA2... could have also included every tony hawk game from underground until the title that came before the latest tile that came with a paper weight...you know what i mean, right?
  • TestDDs - May 25, 2010 3:28 a.m.

They left out Mario and Nintendo. All there games are the same or copies with different logo.
  • oreopizza47 - May 25, 2010 2:20 a.m.

i can't vouch for single player or online coop in resi 5, but the split screen coop is pretty intense in my opinion. especially when the people sharing the screen haven't the slightest clue what's popping up next or how quickly it's going to kill us, armed only with knifes and no ammo
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 25, 2010 12:49 a.m.

I thought it would be important to mention that DMC2 started out as a different game entirely and was later reskinned so it would be much more marketable than a new IP. Something I learned from the TDar.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - May 25, 2010 12:29 a.m.

how about socom confrontation compared to any of them. online only. um it was bumped up to 32 player maps i dont know much else that would have been considered better then the past ones. but hey it was still fun with friends
  • Sickooo - May 24, 2010 11:29 p.m.

uhh wheres WoW? come on all they did was raise the lvl cap n expand into northrend...
  • Psylockerules - May 24, 2010 11:01 p.m.

god damn the DLC for marvel ultimate alliance and damn me for not getting it before it was taken away, i await a Game of the year addition
  • TheCreamFilling - May 24, 2010 10:29 p.m.

Great Top 7, I really enjoyed it.
  • batman5273 - May 24, 2010 10:25 p.m.

great top 7, can't wait to hear about in on talk radar
  • RogueRED - May 24, 2010 10:22 p.m.

This article may as well be called "bitching about how they changed my games"
  • mubobi7593 - May 24, 2010 10:09 p.m.

Great article guys, and I agree definately with Res 2, it was a little "meh." Also, SMASHY-MASHY FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE! :P
  • camelfro - May 24, 2010 9:53 p.m.

i loved the dynasty warrirs and resistance parts of this article thanks david
  • V13Dragongal - May 24, 2010 9 p.m.

Even though I never played some of these I get the point. Some Sequals just arn't worth the money.
  • Zyrusticae - May 24, 2010 8:02 p.m.

I agree on Soul Calibur IV, but not on the specific points mentioned. The real kicker for me was the horribly, horribly laggy online play. A GREAT feature completely destroyed by what is possibly the single worst fighting-game netcode on the friggin' planet (seriously, INPUT LAG? In a FIGHTING GAME?!). Wish they'd patch the netcode so it didn't suck. Hell, I'd even pay a second time for a version like SSF4 that has non-borked online play.
  • ColonelKc - May 24, 2010 7:20 p.m.

Halo 3: ODST SHOULD DEFINETLY BE ON THIS LIST! The game was worse than halo 3. waaay worse.
  • eee - May 24, 2010 7:01 p.m.

Everybody reads this Dynasty Warriors sucks fat hairy arse why do people keep buying these games you are giving them money to make more.
  • bluscorp - May 24, 2010 6:33 p.m.

I was about to type MW2, but they did tighten up the shooting, but fucked up the story and MP IMO. I'm not hating, just saying.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - May 24, 2010 6:30 p.m.

There was a HUGE improvement between R:FoM and R2. The changes are many and obvious.
  • zanthox - May 24, 2010 6:01 p.m.

I gotta agree on SC4, that game was a pretty big disappointment.
  • bluscorp - May 24, 2010 6 p.m.

There's three mistake's at Resi5. 1:"but we got got slight pube-trimmings in the shape of better graphics" You typed got got. 2:"With a friend hollering down the mic, Resi 4’s dense atmosphere and immaculate pacing were unceremoniously curb-stomped" You typed resi4 instead of resi5. 3:"The total lack of imagination or design falir" You typed falir instead of flair Great artical though Dave :p