• gondarpwns - September 9, 2011 9:20 p.m.

This game will be amazing if it is any better than oblivion. Cant wait just gonna have to spend the time till november playin sum gears.
  • hester2 - September 9, 2011 8:59 p.m.

My favorite part: engaging the hunter in casual conversation after robbing her blind. Sure, some people may call that a lack of immersion. I call it a minor oversight purposely made for the sake of making a game still fun. Seriously, Link should be serving 9 life sentences for grand larceny. Really, Recaptha? Cursive? You know I don't speak Spanish.
  • matt-nold - October 7, 2011 4:04 p.m.

not worried about it, there is enough immersion, like if someone dies (without them knowing you did it, or with them knowing) they will talk about it. There is a huge radiant AI going on in this game, its hard to connect each person to there belongings, as there is bound to be around 1k people.
  • Outlander - September 9, 2011 8:50 p.m.

Fantastic preview, Mikel! As you can tell from my username and avatar I'm quite the Elder Scrolls geek. Can't wait to play Skyrim for years to come!
  • c1nd3rcell - September 9, 2011 8:24 p.m.

Best preview of the game, without a doubt. Thank you Mikel, for playing the demo like it was supposed to be played!
  • hester2 - September 9, 2011 8:22 p.m.

Oh, my poor, poor computer. You have served me well, but I fear I may have to gut you to play this and Battlefield 3 to their full potential. You may be passing on, my dear HD 5770, but you will never be forgotten. We survived that aircraft battle at the end of Crysis together, my friend, and that is no small feat.
  • Zudeo - September 10, 2011 4:59 p.m.

I had a 5770. I now have a 5870 I got for $200 when they were around 3ish. The point is though, You lucked out -- Me and my computer fought the good fight with an 8800GTX when Crysis was out. It *barely* lasted through the last fight as I was fighting both the last boss and framerate together. After many tries though, (and many CTD's), we were victorious! I *cannot* wait to play this game.
  • Evanesco - September 9, 2011 8:04 p.m.

This game will absolutely define my gaming career.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - September 9, 2011 7:43 p.m.

I want this sooooooo bad, but I hardly have the money or the time. screw me silly
  • lilspooky - September 9, 2011 6:51 p.m.

Thank you Mikel for playing like me! I dont know how many hours I spent making body piles. lol. Your preview got me more excited for Skyrim, then any others.
  • ObliqueZombie - September 9, 2011 6:28 p.m.

I'm so glad the only major game I'm getting before this is Gears of War, nearly two months before Skyrim. And this is the damned funniest preview I've ever read, Mikel! I want YOU to write previews from now on!
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - September 9, 2011 5:41 p.m.

Mikel, as someone who painstakingly collected skulls from every corner of the world in Oblivion just I could make a big pile of them in my house, thank you for playing this demo the way I would have.
  • Limbo - September 9, 2011 5:13 p.m.

Looking forward to this one. I enjoyed Oblivion but never really loved it, so I'm hoping this one will be much better and consume my life.
  • ruskii - September 9, 2011 4:59 p.m.

You've managed to make me EVEN MORE excited for this game. Great. Now I'm going to have to take sedatives until 11-11-11.
  • ruskii - September 9, 2011 4:56 p.m.

You've made me EVEN MORE excited for this game. Great. Now I'm going to have to start taking horse tranquilizers until 11-11-11.
  • ruskii - September 9, 2011 4:54 p.m.

Your review. It makes me cry and raise my fist and shout up to the sky "11-11-11!!!1!11!"
  • adamstephenson - September 9, 2011 4:49 p.m.

sweet Mikel, best preview I have read of this game yet...finally someone who goes off the beaten path!
  • Denrok - September 9, 2011 4:08 p.m.

Lol, three pages just for a preview of an hour of gameplay? I wonder how many pages the actual review will take up.
  • TriforcePlayer - September 9, 2011 4:01 p.m.

SPELUNKING CONFIRMED!!