• shawksta - January 26, 2013 12:41 a.m.

When a game is more empty than Shadow of the Collosus and Fallout 3, games that are SUPPOSED to feel empty, then your doing something wrong. My personal opinion, im one of those who perfer Brawl over Melee, just because. I tried going back to melee, it was too heavy and too fast, even Pichu. Jokes aside though, Sakurai always uses different teams to produce smash so we can have a different flavor, and thats what i love about it. And this will be no different. SHUFFLE IT Hmm, Destroy all except Crypto gets betrayed by his own kind so you'll destroy all Aliens, or anything really to make the series come back to a high standard ;_;
  • RebornKusabi - January 25, 2013 11:53 p.m.

Look at all of those sexy looking GQ niggas at the top of this page, getting downloaded and ready to talk sweet Nintendo talk into my ears. To answer the question, I would have liked to own Red Faction and made a sequel for it titled Red Faction: Blast Corps. Because odds are, neither Nintendo or Rare have any idea what that title means to some people >_>
  • RebornKusabi - January 25, 2013 11:54 p.m.

*Make, not made... I'm drunk
  • g1rldraco7 - January 25, 2013 10:57 p.m.

To answer the question of the week I want to own Darksiders. I would give each Horseman their own game and explain how they stand out from their siblings. You learn what their roles in history affect not only themselves, but the world. How War's imprisonment affected them and make the multiplayer different with the Horseman can be customized and altered to how you want it. DLC would come with the game rather than sell it at a different time :)
  • Ironarm - January 25, 2013 7:23 p.m.

I'd like to own Darksiders. The third game would take a turn and include 4 player mayhem. However this wouldn't be what you'd expect. This would be a Mario Party clone. The Four Horseman battle for victory on a number of Apocalypse themed stages. Whoever collects the most Human Hearts (Stars basically) comes out on top and is crowned the victor. Of course there would be mini games galore ranging from racing on your horses to battling in an arena. We've seen the world of Darksiders in two games now. This new game would answer the question "What do the Horseman do on their down time?" It's extremely important to the mythos of the world. It would also bring in an entirely new audience to the series! The best part would be anyone could pick up Darksiders III and not be too confused about the story. Everyone can enjoy it!
  • Bladdercat - January 25, 2013 6:51 p.m.

Awesome! Listening now
  • supergiraffe - January 25, 2013 6:45 p.m.

I think I'd like to own Destroy All Humans. I'd bring it out as a next-gen game acting as a comedic twist on alien invasion stories found in modern games. You could have some jokes at the expense of Halo or Mass Effect while staying light hearted and fun.
  • FlagrantPilgrim - January 25, 2013 6:32 p.m.

Sweet! I'd love to listen right now, but I think I'll save it for work tomorrow.