• iKOemos - December 23, 2009 10:19 p.m.

I was definitely crushed when Duke Nukem Forever was cancelled. And I truly cannot wait for HL2: EP3. Hurry the hell up Valve! I need my fix!
  • DriveShaft - December 23, 2009 11:13 p.m.

I have a feeling that Heavy Rain will be worth the wait, as a testament to the PS3's power and a big 'FU!' to all the doubters. L.A. Noire I've been awaiting sicne it's announce as well. Considering Rockstar is said to be release Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, Agent (and maybe Bully 2?) all within the next year or two I hope it doesn'nt get buried again. I Am Alive, Alpha Protocol, Possession and Ride to Hell are also things to look forward to, hopefully.
  • oryandymackie - December 24, 2009 11:14 a.m.

Am I the only one aching for a new Saints Row 3 to at least be announced?
  • narutofreak1 - December 24, 2009 7:21 p.m.

wow really!?!?!?!?!?!?!? why did they have to delay them(especially Gran Turismo 5 and Alan Wake), just so i cant play them, is that it? god i hate you companies that delay!!!!!
  • Dexsus - December 25, 2009 3:19 a.m.

@ oryandymackie Nope, loved SR2 to death me. I know SR3 is in the cards for 2010 but it'd put me at ease knowing it's officially announced.
  • mentalityljs - December 26, 2009 5:27 p.m.

As much as I could go for another Gordon Freeman adventure, I'd have to say i've been pleasantly distracted with L4D and L4D2. But seriously Valve, HURRY THE HELL UP!!!
  • Howetzer - December 28, 2009 10:37 p.m.

Heavy Rain is not just a bunch of QTE's guys. It's a bunch of choices and possibilities played out on your screen and you can control which of the several possibilities happen by pressing or NOT pressing certain buttons in sequence. QTE's have two endings, the one where you succesfully completed the QTE, and the one where you failed to hit the right button or the button fast enough, this is NOT the way Heavy Rain works. Also, it's like playing a game with several main characters to get more angles of the story which is not something that comes along all that often, I think it will be a great game, and well worth the wait and even more vindication of the PS3's prowess.
  • Spybreak8 - December 30, 2009 9:20 a.m.

you know what, Diablo III can take all the time they want, I'm playing Torchlight right now and it rocks. Man oh man, the Duke will live on even with death haha.
  • CandiedJester - January 2, 2010 10:04 p.m.

I'd forgotten all about Heavy Rain. I saw that trailer a long time ago and it looks good. That damn name keeps reminding me of that bad vampire game though and it keeps throwind me off. lol. But anyway, I have a ps3 now so when it comes out I can actually play it. :D I really really want Beyond good and evil 2 and HL3 to come out. Badly.