Topics

E3 E3 2013

• Lemons - June 11, 2013 7:24 a.m.

Wii U is shaping up to be something pretty good to have around, I mean there was never really a doubt but definitely some concerns with the rocky release. I'll prolly end up getting it soon now Nintendo holds a pretty solid place in my heart. This along with PS4 and I've got quite a few hours to burn these next few years.
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:20 a.m.

WIND WAKER, YES
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:12 a.m.

I personally dont like Wii Party, HOLY SHIT 4 PLAYER 3D MARIO ITS STILL HURTING
  • C.King - June 11, 2013 7:55 a.m.

other than the cat suit climbing up poles(seriously that's like cheating) it looks great looks like that sonic lost world though with the cat's abilities
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:10 a.m.

WALL HOVERING
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:07 a.m.

PLAYABLE PEACH CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:05 a.m.

CAT MARIO WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:04 a.m.

Maril and Gardeviour as Fairy type!? NICE
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:02 a.m.

FAIRY TYPE F*CKING CONFIRMED
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 7:01 a.m.

ITS STARTING
  • CitizenWolfie - June 11, 2013 6:59 a.m.

Any info on the following would be the icing on the cake to an awesome E3 so far: New Zelda Wii U Wind Waker
  • CitizenWolfie - June 11, 2013 7:01 a.m.

Bah somehow it posted before I was finished: - New Zelda Wii U - Wind Waker HD - Super Mario Wii U - Yoshi's Yarn - Smash Bros Wii U/3DS - Donkey Kong???
  • shawksta - June 11, 2013 6:53 a.m.

THE WEBSITES TRIPPING OUT Anyway, ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS
  • C.King - June 10, 2013 9:04 a.m.

new smash bros, 5+ years sure flew by, they've been working on it since kid icarus(loved it, sakurai rules!) they seem to be working at a faster pace now, when pokemon x and y were announced i was caught off guard it seemed so soon, wasn't new smash bros announced with wiiU 1-2 years and i gonna be playable already? brawl took forever to release since announced, which i have no problem with the more they take time with games i love the better(especially since they're having a handheld version this time too, oh man i'm worried about that! only game that had multi console versions without a notable diff was red and blue rescue team) they ported donkey kong country returns so maybe there won't be much of a diff
  • Smash_Bro - June 8, 2013 9:41 p.m.

How long does it usually take you guys to convert livestreams to video? I'll be missing this direct because of school (Eastern Standard Time here), and I can't allow for any chance of spoilers when I get back, so I'd rather not go hunting for the video on Tuesday and simply make this page my homepage.
  • GR HollanderCooper - June 9, 2013 12:52 a.m.

We'll have a link once it's over.