• buddynugget - June 23, 2013 3:08 p.m.

Microsoft already said that the achievements if there were any for entertainment and media would be seperated from actual gamerscore. So no need to worry.
  • rainn'sgaydar - June 23, 2013 2:28 p.m.

Guess you can start a trophy selection, Henry! I know you love your trophies...
  • antiAntag0nist - June 23, 2013 1:54 p.m.

I think for the special Achievements outside of games, those will not have any point value attached to them. Microsoft has done 0 Point Achievements before. A couple of them I can think of is downloading a skin for Kameo, and participating in the Xbox Labs program from a couple years ago.
  • shawksta - June 23, 2013 1:42 p.m.

You have a point there Henry, I still remember how my old account was ruined with a mistake I made of not remember the data I put when I first bought the 360, I kept trying just for the sake of keeping my old account and odd Gamerscore, but I had to give in and start a new on entirely when it was the only option. Whatever Whatever happens, I guess we'll wait and see. Though remember we still have what is supposedly "Challenges" which are basically Limited day achievements but they aren't associated with your Gamerscore, its time limit's will push the pressure and satisfaction but otherwise we still don't want achievements to sink this low.
  • antiAntag0nist - June 23, 2013 1:58 p.m.

I had a situation in which my profile was corrupted, and it had been a LONG while since i was connected to Live. In addition to losing my 30,000+ Gamerscore at the time, I also lost all of saves associated with that profile. That was not a very good day :(
  • shawksta - June 23, 2013 4:34 p.m.

Same here I still have a ton of games (and arcade games that I bought but now its hard to do so) that I still didn't get the achievements for, my interest in them is too low for me to.go back and the get achievements I previously got
  • henrique-pinheiro - June 23, 2013 1:34 p.m.

As I understood it, there would be two types of achievements on the One. Something like StrayGator was proposing. I can't dig deeper now, as I'm on my cell, but here's a quick link: http://www.denofgeek.com/games/achievements/26000/xbox-one-will-split-achievements-in-two
  • GAYMER - June 23, 2013 1:17 p.m.

I actually like the day one achievement idea. Just imagine in a few years from now when only a small percent of Xbone owners will have it, you can show this super rare achievement to all your friends. And all your friends will think you're super bad ass.
  • BladedFalcon - June 23, 2013 2:28 p.m.

...Or an idiot for buying a game system at an overpriced rate instead of waiting for it to get cheaper, or have more games :P
  • buddynugget - June 23, 2013 3:24 p.m.

Its got twice as many exclusives compared to the PS4
  • zegamer - June 23, 2013 3:30 p.m.

To be honest, most of them aren't even that good...
  • buddynugget - June 23, 2013 3:34 p.m.

They both have crap exclusives was just pointing out it had twice as many lol. They both have great ones too. PS4 with Infamous and Killzone than ya got XB1 with Titanfall DeadRising 3 and Project Spark. Really comes down to what your preferance is. But BladedFalcons comment was misleading and biased that never helps anyone.
  • BladedFalcon - June 23, 2013 4:17 p.m.

Why did you even bring that up is even beyond me... And I wasn't even slamming the Xbone, you imbecile, I was slamming buying consoles early in general. Buying a PS4 on launch is also a waste of money if you ask me. If you want to talk about bias, look at yourself first, you twerp. Accusing someone of bias when there was none to begin with is even more stupid.
  • buddynugget - June 23, 2013 5:11 p.m.

You know I actually misread it that's my bad. Force of habit lol. I think I'm so used to seeing fanboys runnin amuck everything is just starting to bleed together. So I apologize.
  • BladedFalcon - June 23, 2013 6:12 p.m.

Fair enough, it's true that there's a lot of that going around, but well, not everyone has a blind allegiance to a brand. And some of us just consider it wiser to save money :P Anyway, for what it's worth, I also apologize if I came of as too rude, bad force of habit.
  • avantguardian - June 24, 2013 7:43 p.m.

oh, yep you did. nice. jesus this comment system is a mess:)
  • BladedFalcon - June 24, 2013 8:23 p.m.

Yeah, the comment system is broken, been like this for a month or more now... wonder if they'll ever get to actually fixing it... And yes, I went a little too rough there, admitted as much. It just kinda gets on my skin when I get accused of something when I didn't even said anything to merit that :P I mean, those insults or accusations I get and own up to them when i myself could see where the bias of my comment was, not in this case. But anyway, everything's cool now ^^ And I WILL try to tone it down even if it happens again (:
  • avantguardian - June 24, 2013 7:42 p.m.

imbecile, AND twerp? thought that shit was beneath you BF. he apologized... will you?
  • PatHan-bHai - June 24, 2013 4:02 a.m.

Falcon's does make sense without sounding biased.
  • jeffrey-stoddard - June 23, 2013 5:22 p.m.

Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Project Spark, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, Crimson Dragon, LocoCycle & Below ...all looked pretty awesome to me. The only PS4 exclusives I am excited for are Killzone, Infamous & The Order. So, to be honest: I don't think you even know what you are talking about and it's funny to me that you are talking about XB1 games like you have already played them. "most of them aren't even that good" ...? Do you have a friend inside Microsoft that has given you an Xbox One and a slew of games 5 months before release?