We Recommend

• mockraven - December 2, 2011 2:45 p.m.

Pointedly Evading True Awareness This story reminds me that raccoons are nasty pests. They're cute as can be but just as destructive, too. In an older house I've stayed at, where the eaves and attics weren't tightly sealed, some have actually dug through the insulation and the ceiling only to fall right into the kitchen. They're also a health hazard due to some diseases they carry.
  • Trollkitten - April 5, 2014 4:41 a.m.

True. I don't think they actually hunt humans, though... YET.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - December 2, 2011 2:25 p.m.

Oh dear this means it's only a matter of time before they attack my cousin.
  • Ranyos - December 2, 2011 1:44 p.m.

Not to mention that PETA has killed over 25,000 HEALTHY (meaning not sick or close to death in any way) domestic animals since 1998. PETAkillsanimals dot com
  • AxiamWolfe - December 2, 2011 3:01 p.m.

Also the fact that PETA is against pet ownership too.
  • shawksta - December 2, 2011 1:32 p.m.

"Maybe I should start my own GamesRadar column called “Opinions by Fat and Lazy Human Gamers” and not invite any of my non-horse co-workers to participate. That would show them. But I digress." I......got no words that can express my LOL right now. I agree, Rocky and Rocket Racoon will murder us all, so PETA has got to stop being Morons.
  • Trollkitten - April 5, 2014 4:45 a.m.

Yeah, good luck getting PETA to make sense.
  • TheHalfanese - December 2, 2011 1:27 p.m.

I'm torn between being incredibly mad at PETA and being amused at this article.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - December 2, 2011 1:27 p.m.

This is hilarious. You've really brought an Onion-esque tone. I really lost it at the ear-necklace.
  • Longnuts - December 2, 2011 1:23 p.m.

PETA is so damn stupid
  • Cyberninja - December 2, 2011 1:16 p.m.

ok i need to close my nephews windows and now that is taken care of i need to ask buttercup a question do you smoke weed before you write a high horse article?
  • GamesRadarButtercup - December 2, 2011 2:29 p.m.

I ddnt smookkke weeed..., but i llike hay srry my hoiovves