We Recommend

• CH3BURASHKA - November 19, 2010 9:16 a.m.

Outstanding article, chap! I'm trying to think of some, but none are coming to mind, and those that do are sequels, not reboots.
  • CitizenWolfie - November 19, 2010 9:41 a.m.

"2003 – a story of conspiracy, murder and a globe-trotting academic, obsessed with ancient mysteries and wrongly suspected of a grisly Parisian murder, captures the public consciousness. The work in question? Dan Brown's contentious novel, The Da Vinci Code." 1996 - a story of conspiracy, murder and a globe-trotting tourist, obsessed with ancient mysteries and wrongly suspected of a grisly Parisian murder, is loved by a cult audience. The work in question? Charles Cecil's point n click adventure game Broken Sword. Seriously, sometimes the wrong games get overlooked.
  • Pyrovizard - November 19, 2010 11:52 a.m.

I don't see why people hate on POP:WW it was an awesome game
  • philipshaw - November 19, 2010 4:06 p.m.

Great article,I knew Jak 2 would be on here. Beat it again last night and despite it being completely different to the first game, I think it's just as good if not better than the first game
  • Asloveszuko - November 19, 2010 4:19 p.m.

I would've added the Spyro series, it went from running around colorful worlds flaming up gnorks to an angsty storyline in the trilogy.
  • zonic505 - November 19, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Really, no mention of Bionic Commando? & totally agree on Spyro. I remember the PS1 games were happy & colorful, then when it hit next-gen, it suddenly got more serious.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - November 19, 2010 5:39 p.m.

@Mrsuitman I like Sly better than Jak so now that we have The Sly Collection and we know Sly 4 is on the way, I'd like to see a Jak collection and a new Jak game for PS3.
  • CongratulagentAgentTHEAgentAntista - November 19, 2010 5:52 p.m.

Congratulagent Agent! You've unlocked black hair and a Limp Bizkit album! Go on and break shit, agent.
  • hester2 - November 19, 2010 5:55 p.m.

I loved Advance Wars, but the rest of these were pretty disappointing games. Also, Commander Keen!
  • DreamWeaverPL - November 19, 2010 6:03 p.m.

You seem to not understand the word "REBOOT". Also, calling Shadow the Hedgehog one of the grittiest... Are you seven-year-old, or what?
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - November 19, 2010 7:14 p.m.

Solid article.
  • BrunettePride - November 20, 2010 1:53 a.m.

Angel of Darkness was AWFUL!! I was so disappointed!! But yeah, great article. :D
  • Yeager1122 - November 20, 2010 3:35 a.m.

I absolutley love jak 2 still have it and play it from time to time.
  • Aletheon - November 20, 2010 5:19 a.m.

Metal Gear does not belong
  • Aletheon - November 20, 2010 5:21 a.m.

@Yeager Agreed. Jak 2 is my favorite of the series. Amazing game.
  • nikrusty - November 20, 2010 8:12 a.m.

Nice...article and yeah Bomberman really looks bad ass, i remember playing with a friend in it's cute form on SNES emu on PC. But dang that ass is just distracting in the pic!
  • Romination - November 20, 2010 8:26 a.m.

The irony is that we ARE playing Zork still. It's in BlOps.
  • Genericpenisjoketista - November 20, 2010 9:47 p.m.

...Guys, uh... Does Devil May Cry ring a bell? This reboot is going to be gritty as shitfuck if we, the fans, can't have it stopped in advance.
  • soren7550 - November 21, 2010 1:56 a.m.

I'm a wee bit surprised that CoD4 and/or CoD:WaW wasn't included.
  • QWERTYCommander - November 22, 2010 12:25 a.m.

Waiter, there's too much spam in my comments section.