- Your mini-map let's you know what turns are coming up, and where your opponents are
- A handy armor indicator gives you an idea of where impending doom will penetrate your defenses
- Our boost meter was full, so we're emptying it out. Hence, the blur.
- The rear-view mirror provides much-needed data on who's setting up to gun you down
- Your unwreck meter governs the amount of time you can rewind
|Description||Psuedo Interactive has packed in a variety of surprising treats to sweeten the diabetic's nightmare that is Full Auto.|
|Release date||21 February 2006 (US), 21 February 2006 (UK)|