• SillyPigeon - June 23, 2011 1:59 a.m.

Nice video Chris and thanks for going through that so we don't have to. If I had a kid or knew a kid or had a room big enough to use kinect I might get the Disneyland game
  • TheMonarch - June 23, 2011 1:15 a.m.

Well said, still waiting on what would make me need to have a Kinect. I thought maybe Forza car view would be it, but Turn 10 already showed that it can be done with a controller so, pass.
  • Spybreak8 - June 23, 2011 12:13 a.m.

That looks more like a smirk like eh yeah I look like a jackass don't I lol. Dance Central 2 and Child of Eden are the only things that look good for Kinect this year.
  • TURbo - June 23, 2011 12:02 a.m.

The tone of the guy's voice for the Kinect Disney Adventures, seemed like he was going to breadown and cry but he just had to suck it up and play demo for the eternity of E3.
  • Gob - June 22, 2011 11:56 p.m.

If I could scan-in a toy lightsaber (perhaps something by Microsoft that's specially designed for the game), and use it to play a much better-looking Star Wars game, then my Kinect would have less dust on it. As it is, Kinect Adventures is probably better than any of the real games out. And it sucks.
  • batouyukinawa - June 22, 2011 10:37 p.m.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Motion control has a place, but only when the tech is advanced/cheap enough to fully utilize it's capabilities. Only then, will this tech actually be beneficial to the overall experience of immersing the player. If anyone disagrees, I only need to point to the GDC conference when Sony first showcased their MOVE tech. In that showcase, the MOVE prototype actually had true 1:1, and people were generally impressed. However, as soon as it was on the shelves we were given a cheaper less functional knock off. It's all because the tech still cost too much.
  • Spacegrass - June 22, 2011 10:25 p.m.

"Just what the world needs, a newly complicated way to enjoy a widely accessible sport that costs less to play in real life then the platform the game’s on." I guess that's technically true, if you steal someone else's clubs and sneak onto the course.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - June 22, 2011 9:44 p.m.

Lol it made Chris a black dude.
  • PhantomOfKrankor - June 22, 2011 9:27 p.m.

Had a suspicion Star Wars Kinect wouldn't work. And bobblehead Chris looks like Kanye West.