• ReaperOfDarkness - February 15, 2009 4:34 a.m.

I have experience in CAD (computer aided design) programs (like AutoCAD for example) and i can tell you these are amateur mistakes unless they were technically unavoidable (not in this day and age though). Its pretty funny to see this as it shows how Technical drafters and game design Modelers or animators really need to meet together. These scale issues are beginner issues for drafters so you can tell modelers and animators need some technical know how and scaling or technical visualization skills to enhance their skills. I cant wait to show my friend at school in the drafting program and see what he thinks hehe.
  • Rosso172 - February 14, 2009 8:56 p.m.

Where is CoD4 on this list? Lay down next to a dead body and there ya go =]
  • DasavageJ - February 14, 2009 7:52 p.m.

HAHA nice article GR. I noticed this too, especially in FPS games. I believe its because although your character model are the correct height in comparison to the rest of the game, when the developers put change the camera they make it at the guns height for general ease of aiming purposes. Still a great article though.
  • GoldenMe - February 14, 2009 2:23 a.m.

Justin + This article = WIN. And it's also has a "hate on 60hertz for being a prick/fanboy" comment page.
  • darthspongebob7 - February 13, 2009 11:33 p.m.

i dont think anybody cares
  • Yellowhat17 - February 13, 2009 7:32 p.m.

@60hertz Either you're a Killzone fan boy, or you're just humorless. It doesn't REALLY matter, it's just something that bugs us.
  • Yellowhat17 - February 13, 2009 7:30 p.m.

The same issue was in the original FarCry also.
  • 60Hertz - February 13, 2009 7:14 p.m.

i mean really we can go on ripping MOVIES apart about laws of physics, and nature... i really don't get the point of this article other than to show how much smarter the author is than the developer except, interestingly enough, it seems like he's never actually made a game... i'm tired of this type of journalism.
  • rollaire - February 13, 2009 6:34 p.m.

LOL, I just love the punch buggy in the Ferrari! Priceless! RT www.anon-tools.us.tc
  • Romination - February 13, 2009 3:58 a.m.

WHAT?!? KILLZONE 2 HAS PARFECT HIEGHT!! FAIL!!! Yeah, yeah, there's a jackass like me every killzone reference...that road rash picture made me laugh. anyone else like those jump boots from Mario?
  • iKOemos - February 13, 2009 3:17 a.m.

In almost every FPS u seem to play as a midget.
  • gutlessVADER - February 13, 2009 1:58 a.m.

pretty strange
  • Spike_the_Dogg - February 13, 2009 1:56 a.m.

I noticed it also in Metroid Prime Hunters when two samus' could stand next to each other and look up at each other. It was wierd
  • SkinnyJr - February 12, 2009 10:13 p.m.

I did feel a little short in KZ2
  • ELpork - February 12, 2009 6:15 p.m.

SHROOOOOM!!!