• hamsterdoom360 - January 21, 2010 7:10 a.m.

That was the best Halo fanfic I've ever seen. (anyone else think the words you type in to post a comment sound like crappy band/domain names? "liable peevish" for instance)
  • gtojudge - July 12, 2009 6:57 a.m.

Halo? third person? BLASPHEMY
  • Taxtm - June 19, 2009 7:34 a.m.

I gotta say, I love Okami, but really, the realistic looking trailer didn't look bad at all! I liked it anyway
  • Logan2911 - June 18, 2009 9:47 p.m.

I Hope Rare makes another game like Bad Fur Day. I loved it on the N64 & the xbox
  • rwells - June 17, 2009 2:51 a.m.

anal blister
  • Curtis_Stone - June 17, 2009 2:36 a.m.

I actually prefer the old Sam Fisher...The new one looks like a slightly aged version... Whereas the old one looked, well old... Showed his distraught and frustration...Showed REAL character...
  • ViolentLee - June 16, 2009 10:39 p.m.

I'd almost add Kameo to the list, just because it went through 3 platforms: GameCube, Xbox, and 360. I have a working copy for regular Xbox. And yes, I think I'm cool.
  • voluptuouswhale - June 16, 2009 6:15 p.m.

It's always fun to see games change as we do but some of them are really durastic Blam!s' spartan helmet was hilarious.
  • Vagrant - June 16, 2009 7:15 a.m.

Wow, I'd never seen the original SotC thing. Looked like it could've been multiplayer, hah. Though I thought the old Splinter Cell: Conviction gameplay looked pretty good, I think the new version has some fantastic ideas. That said, I still don't hold much hope the overall game will be much good. Also, I quite like the environments and stuff in "realistic" Okami. Meh, I'm sure that change was for the best, anyway.
  • mertor3190 - June 16, 2009 6:23 a.m.

I remember most of these. Good thing SoTC went on the way it went. The experience feels alot better alone.
  • deora2dude - June 16, 2009 6:04 a.m.

that conker video was the funniest thing i have ever seen (zero puctuation and RVB aside) (captca city 17... ok then)
  • JamesT - June 16, 2009 4:11 a.m.

It would be interesting to read more about the Resident Evil to Devil May Cry transformation. I'd love to know how you get from awesome horror series where you conserve ammo and have a fixed camera to an awesome hack and slash series where you keep enemies in the air with bullets.
  • IAMinFAMOUS - June 16, 2009 2:25 a.m.

I'm beginning to sense that GR is slowly starting to become Halo haters. Why, GR? Why? After all the Halo Radars (the articles that got me into GR). Well, good article anyway.
  • jar-head - June 16, 2009 1:34 a.m.

in starfox...i hoped that damn ball got lost in the blizzard...
  • Rodrigo90 - June 15, 2009 8:45 p.m.

"...who makes Jack Bauer look like Jack Osborne." You gonna regret thath
  • WolfAeter - June 15, 2009 7:50 p.m.

hell... lots of memories!!! but i don't remember that okami ad.
  • sixboxes - June 15, 2009 6:48 p.m.

Prey seems out of place on this list. The changes were made mostly due to technology constraints, not style and design ideas. For the people calling attention to TF2 - I could be wrong, but I thought the concept from the very beginning was that stylized cartoon look. It's a departure from TF1, yes, but not what the column's about.
  • SaulFidgeonGuy - June 15, 2009 4:09 p.m.

Nico looked pretty good, if it was online it would ave been amazing SOTC was brilliant but playing 4 player online to take down colossi would be awesome also glad they changed Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow was the only game i liked but Conviction is starting to look great
  • AntistaIsTheLight - June 15, 2009 3:10 p.m.

Two words for the old Conviction model: Chuck Norris.
  • Quantum - June 15, 2009 2:40 p.m.

How could you forget Team Fortress 2?