• RedOutlive10 - January 3, 2011 3:19 a.m.

Those endings are the worst thing ever. "Hey you know everything you have done? It was nothing. You suck".
  • Sho - May 31, 2013 8:25 p.m.

But in Drawn to Life, it was actually for a purpose. To wake Mike up.
  • sotcninja - December 30, 2010 2:17 a.m.

I think trying to justify anything Mario is a wasted trip. Great games and game series, but the story is...well weird...to say the least. Better off to just let it be lol.
  • BallSalad - December 29, 2010 2:47 p.m.

I'm probably the only one, but I loved Bart's Nightmare. I remember playing that instead of working on a science project in 6th grade. Ahhh..memories!1
  • JADENkOTOR - December 28, 2010 9:59 p.m.

Tom Cruise is dreamy... He takes my breath away
  • wharcraff - December 27, 2010 1:30 p.m.

Nice post.I know you guys were trying here but,technically.. FFX wasn't all a dream unless Yuna and the rest of the people of Spira were somehow not real(which isn't exactly fair to call Tidus a dream if he actually existed in a long distant past). Is it right to call a dream made manifest of a person who existed in reality, with the exact same idiosyncracies, just a dream. Know I'm spouting crazy talk here. Just needed to say it.
  • AQrippin - December 26, 2010 9:20 p.m.

Oh my God. Out of all the articles you could have posted, you had to post this one RIGHT AS I FINISHED WATCHING INCEPTION!!! I thought to myself "Okay now that I finished a movie involving dreams, I can go to read an article on Gamesradar that has nothing to do with dreams!" BUT NOOOOOO
  • Clovin64 - December 26, 2010 5:41 p.m.

Am I the only one who likes Tidus? C'mon, he's a fun character to be around!
  • boxmeizter - December 26, 2010 1:31 p.m.

was The Darkness just a dream too? never fully understood the ending...
  • Eevee10001 - December 24, 2010 3:38 p.m.

Yeah, Drawn to life's game ending sucked ;u; I didn't want all those Raposa die, they were too cute to! But anyways, Mike officially needs to stay asleep in my opinion.
  • Sho - May 31, 2013 8:32 p.m.

It was such a sad ending I know omg. That's terrible that they have us do that >< It's either he stays asleep or the Raposa's die D:
  • philipshaw - December 24, 2010 1:35 p.m.

Good article, I do remember some of these
  • NightCrawler_358 - December 24, 2010 12:56 p.m.

I loved FFX's storyline, and the most of the characters were well developed in my eyes, but the dream thing was confusing. It makes more sense when you play thorugh the game though.
  • jmcgrotty - December 24, 2010 8:18 a.m.

Re: Super Mario Bros 2 "the ending reveals that the whole thing was a dream..." Maybe it is just how I read this, but you found out it was a dream AFTER you played? The damn manual starts out saying "One evening Mario had a strange dream," 3 sentences before the SubCon reference you mentioned. Heh. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood.
  • mEgAzD - December 24, 2010 5:57 a.m.

Sorry for the double post but I meant game for the last one.
  • mEgAzD - December 24, 2010 5:54 a.m.

For DTL, that's a horrendously sad of an ending for a child's ga
  • Genericide - December 24, 2010 4:40 a.m.

I admit: I only read this article because I saw a picture of FFX on the cover and it is perhaps the only game for which I am an unabashed fanboy. So that may skew this a little, but I thought that the fact that FFX was so weird actually made its story better, because it was far less predictable than the trite fantasy setups that litter the rest of the JRPG genre. Also, that demotivational poster of Auron is basically exactly what impressionable 12 year old me thought when I first played through the game. So badass. :D
  • Robusken - December 24, 2010 12:07 a.m.

Christ thats one creepy ending to DTL 2
  • sgloomy - December 23, 2010 11:35 p.m.

I never knew about ace combat, it was an awesome game and i probably finished it way more than five times but never understood a single word of it which is why i played it so much, wanted all the planes, didn't know how to get them
  • MrSuitMan - December 23, 2010 10:45 p.m.

I think this article deserves an Inception BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!