• 510BrotherPanda - July 20, 2010 8:02 p.m.

I think the phrase is "... mountain out of a molehill" Meiks. And did you or someone else do this exact same topic a year or 2 ago? Still interesting though.
  • garnsr - July 20, 2010 7:34 p.m.

Hooray, six wide sections in only two pages! Maybe this new format is giving us some progress.
  • Ampatent - July 20, 2010 6:50 p.m.

Sheit? Really?
  • firehawk420 - July 20, 2010 6:41 p.m.

LOL another quality article from you guys!!!!
  • Rhymenocerous - July 20, 2010 5:53 p.m.

I wonder if they'll ever explain who the hell the merchant is in Resident Evil 4. Also, Lara Croft's butler used to have it pretty bad, what with getting shot and locked in the fridge everyday by the sadistic bitch.
  • MaynardJ - July 20, 2010 5:18 p.m.

Scientists in the Black Mesa facility from Half Life had a pretty bad day.
  • Brett35 - July 20, 2010 5:06 p.m.

A city guard in oblivion especially in The Battle for Bruma
  • ColonelKc - July 20, 2010 5:02 p.m.

I felt very sad for gob.....until i nuked him. MUAHAHAAHA!
  • Xplosive59 - July 20, 2010 5 p.m.

there should of been a quest where you have to smuggle gob to underworld and protect him from raiders and mole rats ect
  • bamb0o-stick - July 20, 2010 4:19 p.m.

@Wolverine08 For some weird reason the merchants kill themselves off when I play. Like the tailor at Thieves' Landing keeps disappearing and I just get a prompt that the merchant is dead. Talk about rough times, the people are killing themselves off!
  • MyUsernameIsLongerThanChrisAntistasPenis - July 20, 2010 4:08 p.m.

Poor Gob, I really do feel bad for him...but I decided to be evil in fallout so I shot him in the face along with half of megaton.
  • CurryIsGood - July 20, 2010 4:02 p.m.

poor Gob
  • Wolverine08 - July 20, 2010 3:54 p.m.

What about the shopkeepers in Red Dead Redemption. They keep getting killed every other freakin day! 'at least he can look forward to his retirement...oh' lol