• MrJP - April 28, 2012 5:41 a.m.

The reason there were so many 'hate-filled' comments is because the list was full of holes and didnt even follow the rules set out at the start of the article. If they had said 'here is our list of favourite games you should play' it would have been fine, but presenting it as following rules set themselves up for fail. Portal at no.1 over portal 2 goes agaisnt what they said at the start of the article and undermined the whole list. And there was bound to be ommissions (such as Metroid Prime) which general consensus says should make it (more easily ignored than breaking their own rules as that is more opinion). Its very hard to compare across genres as well, so the list is never going to be able to compare across spots effectively.
  • alexandre-bret - April 28, 2012 2:50 a.m.

This list sucked I read some other comments were more entertaining than this
  • Fiirestorm21 - April 28, 2012 12:01 a.m.

"Stopped reading after I saw 'Journey' ... Hmm, wonder how much they paid to get on the list." Seriously? Journey was absolutely amazing. I would put it within my top ten in a heartbeat. This person must be dead inside to have so little love for it.
  • larkan - April 28, 2012 6:23 p.m.

Journey is great....if you enjoy wasting $15 on a three hour game. Unless it does your dishes and washes your car afterwards, definitely not worth the price of admission for "art".
  • Cyberninja - April 29, 2012 6:29 a.m.

Something tells me you don't go to the movies often where you spend $10 for 2 hours of entertainment, atleast with a game you can replay it if you like
  • Hobogonigal - April 29, 2012 6:34 a.m.

Wait, there's no point in buying art unless it washes dishes? I think you should probably consider a dishwasher instead or maybe some detergent. They do a much better job than a downloaded videogame. This is probably the website you were after, http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?30593-Dorky-Dishwasher-Info
  • Fiirestorm21 - April 28, 2012 12:05 a.m.

• holic237 - April 27, 2012 11:03 p.m.

These are way too tame to be considered hate. xD I'm sure there must be more colorful comments floating around sooomewhere.
  • TheoneandonlyPym - April 27, 2012 1:56 p.m.

These are hardly hate. Maybe one or two that overuse the swears, but a lot of these are just opinions. I mean how the hell does "Spyro. That is all." count as hate? I'm starting to think Gamesradar is slowly on a downfall. Not quite into IGN territory but close. I mean some of the adverts are way too in your face and the Meebo bar is a worthless piece of garbage. Also some of these new layouts (i.e. the new layout for the top X lists) are pretty poor. I mean I miss the old articles circa 2007 to 2010. We don't really get good stuff on here any more. I know this in itself is a rage-fuelled comment and I wouldn't be too surprised if some mods deleted this, but just sharing my thoughts. Other opinions are welcome.
  • ncurry2 - April 28, 2012 6:36 p.m.

I think quite the opposite. I think GamesRadar is improving over time. And how dare you even toy with the idea that GR is going down the same path as IGN. How dare you! If Houghton and Cooper both left to work for apple within a year of each other and they brought in some dumbass 'hip' 20 year olds to replace them with, then and only then would they be anywhere close to starting to tread IGN's path; and even then, they'd still have a considerable distance to fall.
  • Person5 - April 29, 2012 3:04 a.m.

while I'd agree with a slight downward spiral its still no where near IGN, but I agree, these articles weren't really hate filled, I want to disagree with you but I can't. too many ads, ads with sound automatically enabled (seriously?) and the new picture slideshow layout is awful. In terms of article quality though? there's still some gold popping up now and again
  • FatTroll - April 27, 2012 1:03 p.m.

I'm surprised no one mentioned that this is the same damn list as last year, and that it's just part of GR's tactic to rank whenever anyone googles "best __ games of all time"
  • doominatorx6 - April 27, 2012 10:09 a.m.

I don't understand the relevance, but yeah. FUCK MTV.
  • iHateFatPeople - April 27, 2012 8:59 a.m.

This list is a hateredy. Glad I made it, though :)
  • rob619 - April 27, 2012 7:47 a.m.

No Heavy Rain?! A game that went outside normal boundaries, its not even on the list? Mannn
  • gilgamesh310 - April 27, 2012 11:04 a.m.

"Went outside normal boundaries". What dolies that mean? It's a heap of shit. It should be in a bottom 100 list insead. It barely even deserves to be called a game.
  • GhostbustTyler - April 28, 2012 7:14 p.m.

That's because Indigo Prophecy pretty much did it before Heavy Rain. I wouldn't really classify Heavy Rain as a game though, it's more of an interactive experience.
  • Galgomite - April 27, 2012 7:23 a.m.

THOSE are your most hate-filled comments? Snore.
  • sleepyMexican45 - April 27, 2012 6:52 a.m.

I agree with the Metroid Prime comment. My personal best-game-of-all-time.
  • The_Tingler - April 27, 2012 8:56 a.m.

I agree too. I never noticed when I read it. I thought that'd be in the top 10, and that's not just my personal opinion. It's one of the few games I've never seen a negative opinion or review of.