• Vonter - October 3, 2013 5:18 p.m.

I think the most criminally underrated song it's from Pictionary of the NES, since it was not a good game but the soundtrack it's awesome.
  • JMarsella09 - October 3, 2013 5:18 p.m.

Rule of Rose's soundtrack deserves widespread acclaim.
  • J-Fid - October 3, 2013 5:10 p.m.

I don't think it's underrated, but I've had the Street Fighter III soundtrack stuck in my head for days.
  • Swedish_Chef - October 3, 2013 5:29 p.m.

You could almost say that there's "Beats in my head" ...oh god that was terrible I apologize.
  • J-Fid - October 3, 2013 6:11 p.m.

If you say that "Spunky" joke in the "Twilight" of a "Crowded 'Jazzy NYC' Street," I think I would drop my "Crazy Chili Dog" and say, "You Blow My Mind!" ...How's that?
  • Swedish_Chef - October 3, 2013 10:33 p.m.

Damnit you just gave me a "Psych Out."
  • Frieza - October 3, 2013 4:56 p.m.

No More Heroes was the first game that came to mind. It's soundtrack was so bad ass (especially when you got later into the game), and yet you don't see anyone talk about it, even in discussions about the franchise. We Are Finally Cowboys, Season of the Samurai, Pleather for Breakfast, and my personal favorite No More No More Heroes were all great tunes! Heck, I would even put Heavenly Star on the list. It's man theme is very catchy too, and I whistle it a lot even though I haven't played the game in a long time. The Sims series also has magnificent soundtracks. I'm not talking about the Simlish remixes of popular songs though, but the main themes and building themes. They were really relaxing but emotional songs. Yu gotta love em. Not sure if this could be considered underrated, but it's here... Kirby 64 had some good tunes as well. The O2 battle theme was badass, and the first level's theme had a really nice tune to it. Team Fortress II has some good music. You don't hear it very often, but the tracks are well composed and use a wide verity of instruments to give the music life.
  • Vonter - October 3, 2013 5:07 p.m.

I mainly replay "the Virgin makes her wish without feeling anything". Don't forget the Factory Inspection in Kirby 64.
  • Frieza - October 3, 2013 5:11 p.m.

Ah yes, the Dr. Peace song. That was a really good one too. Although we never got much of it in-game. :/
  • Vonter - October 3, 2013 5:16 p.m.

Well, it was a story driven song, so it's extra special because of that.
  • Talvari - October 3, 2013 4:41 p.m.

Gotta be Nier for me. Easily one of the better soundtracks i've ever heard in a game and it's a real shame that the game itself is just as underrated.
  • GR_SophiaTong - October 3, 2013 4:59 p.m.

^^ Nier is SO good. I just don't know what happened with that game...
  • Talvari - October 3, 2013 5:03 p.m.

You mean the OST is good but the game is butt? Because i can kinda agree with that. I thought the game had a lot of cool ideas and the genre mixing was cool sometimes, but it kinda felt like it didn't know what to do with itself at times ;.; And the side quests..dear god. But the music and story are so god damn fantastic! I ain't afraid to say i cried manly tears on the second playthrough.
  • GR_SophiaTong - October 3, 2013 5:04 p.m.

I never finished it, but from what I played it was weird, sad, but the music was fantastic.
  • Vonter - October 3, 2013 5:04 p.m.

Emil Karma is both sad and epic.
  • taokaka - October 3, 2013 9:53 p.m.

Nier's OST was amazing! Some of my favourite songs include ashes of dreams, Kaine's theme and song of the ancients. (For those who are reading this and are interested in the songs here are the links) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxgJ_8AgQbo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2NC88TYjI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRkoleJ1mI
  • GoldenEagle1476 - October 3, 2013 4:40 p.m.

Doom I and Doom II. Perfect soundtracks; completely matched and complemented the games.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - October 3, 2013 4:27 p.m.

Donkey Kong 64, and no I am NOT just referring to the DK Rap.
  • BladedFalcon - October 3, 2013 4:33 p.m.

The DK Rap is what anyone remembers though XD