• shadowreaper72 - July 7, 2011 3:25 a.m.

Im just glad that my character actually has a voice. Im so sick of games these days giving you a mute protaganist why everyone else in the game just chats away pretending you can speak. Bioshock 2 made sense because you are a Big Daddy, of course you cant talk but in Bioshock 1 to me there was no excuse other than the fact that Ken Levine was too cheap to hire an actor for Jack.
  • SideOfBeef - July 7, 2011 3:24 a.m.

Eh, I dunno. This character looks like he's trying too hard to be cool. Try relatively neat brown hair and less ostentatious clothes.
  • Duffman - July 7, 2011 2:50 a.m.

@TehWise Same here. I had a crush on Eleanor Lamb in Bioshock 2 (hey, I was 18) and I love the way Elizabeth looks here. And not in a sexy sort of way. >.>
  • nemesisuprising - July 7, 2011 2:49 a.m.

lol wow...his hair does look like and extremely short version of clouds...and wow they do everything they can to make elizabeth look attractive huh? oh and the game looks cool too...haha
  • PastorOfMuppets - July 7, 2011 2:40 a.m.

Scott Mosier is Booker DeWitt!
  • TehWise - July 7, 2011 2:35 a.m.

Everytime I see a new image of Elizabeth, she is becoming more and more beatiful
  • ThatGuyFromTV - July 7, 2011 2:13 a.m.

I dunno, it feels kind of... anime-y. Booker's hair in particular reminds me of Cloud's hair, it almost looks like a way-toned-down version of it. The wanted posters of the two don't look as anime-y though. Weird.
  • IIIIIACEIIIII - July 7, 2011 2:07 a.m.

Why do I keep coming back to look at this picture?
  • ChrisCultista - July 7, 2011 1:55 a.m.

I think the captcha wants me to double post...
  • p0wnd - July 7, 2011 1:51 a.m.

Hot. Maybe we can have some nudity in Infinite.
  • BladedFalcon - July 7, 2011 1:48 a.m.

Hell yeah! I love how he looks! It's awesome! ^^ Man... this game really can't arrive soon enough XD
  • kierco2002 - July 7, 2011 1:42 a.m.

Well you do see Jack Ryan's face in bioshock. [spoiler alert] Later in the game when you enter the "Would you kindly" room there are a series of photographs on the wall of Jack. He's the one wearing a beige cotton sweater. Also, in one of the trailers you do see him, though it is an early character build and his face is partially obscurred by falling water.
  • Nodoudt - July 7, 2011 1:38 a.m.

I remember there being a Star Wars comic cover that resembled this as well. Does anyone remember where it was from?
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - July 7, 2011 1:24 a.m.

Dear gamesradar, please NO news on this game at all, the excitement is literally too much and as im being forced to wait until late 2012 before I can finally play this, the only solution is to try and completely forget about it, while it is fresh in my mind though, im really excited by the way Booker will be a full character and im looking forward to the relationship he will form with Elizabeth and how this will effect the game.
  • GhostofTaft - July 7, 2011 1:16 a.m.

I like the look a lot. He looks like a handsome splicer.
  • SecretGingerWizard - July 7, 2011 1:16 a.m.

The cover was already cool, but the Day of Future Past reference made it even cooler. I'm really looking forward to this game.