• winner2 - November 29, 2013 1:41 p.m.

Does relic count with thq dying? Or does Relic still exist just under different ownership? Cause dark crusade and soulstorm have to be my two favorite RTS's ever.
  • RedHarlow - November 29, 2013 4 p.m.

Relic still exists, they were purchased by Sega after THQ sunk.
  • olane123 - November 29, 2013 11:08 a.m.

Ummmmm Lucas Arts ?
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - November 29, 2013 11:53 a.m.

I know, right?
  • The_Tingler - November 30, 2013 10:05 a.m.

Yeah, I think they pretty damn well count! Up until the end of the 90s I thought they were the greatest developer in the world, I even preferred them to Nintendo. It may have gone downhill after then thanks to stupid executives who didn't understand how games worked, but I'll always miss them.
  • Cwf2008 - November 29, 2013 10:55 a.m.

Notice the trend: A lot of these studios went under because ACTIVISION killed them off. And people still think EA is the worst company out there
  • jason-lacour - November 29, 2013 2:25 p.m.

EA has killed their fair share of studios as well. They're both equally bad.
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 29, 2013 10:10 a.m.

If y'all are refering to Wonderful 101... wow, it is a great game! If anything I'd say God Hand was a huge miss lol
  • shawksta - November 29, 2013 7:11 p.m.

Its amazing how many people just didnt handle W101, it's amazing, all the negatives are either because they dont know how to handle a different control scheme or because they dont realize its supposed to be an arcade game, not something your supposed to beat until the story's done and then slap a number on it. This is a massive misconception that shows how spoiled the industry has become on games.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - November 29, 2013 10:10 a.m.

You know its the UK team writing when they make mention of Dizzy the Egg. Good ol' Britos <3
  • Michformer - November 29, 2013 10:07 a.m.

Free Radical Design was one of my favorite studios ever, simply because they made TimeSplitters. Although they live on as Crytek UK (thank God they didn't close), it's clear that their greatest days are well behind them. That is, unless they decide to make TS4...
  • JMarsella09 - November 29, 2013 10:01 a.m.

Platinum Games has not had a single miss. I do not know what you are talking about.
  • jeremycarrier - November 29, 2013 10:46 a.m.

Madworld is not good. Then again, Okami is also really REALLY fuckin' boring, but Gamesradar has a hard-on for that for some reason.
  • JMarsella09 - November 29, 2013 10:58 a.m.

I respect your opinion... But I think Mad World is bloody awesome.
  • Child Of Death - November 29, 2013 12:10 p.m.

Anarchy Reigns was pretty awful.
  • JMarsella09 - November 29, 2013 2:57 p.m.

Only if you are looking for an actual fighting game. As just a fun way to pass time with friends, it is great.
  • Darkhawk - November 29, 2013 1:21 p.m.

Okami is the best Zelda game ever made. And I say this as someone who adores OoT.
  • shawksta - November 29, 2013 7:09 p.m.

This Mad World was great, Anarchy Reigns was just a missed attempt, they wouldve been better off just making Mad World 2.
  • Rojoco - November 29, 2013 9:52 a.m.

I'm hoping you knowingly excluded Free Radical Design since they technically became Crytek UK and didn't just forget about them. Even then I'd argue they belong on this list as we still "lost" them. TimeSplitters man. :'(
  • sweetchiliheat - November 29, 2013 9:51 a.m.

I haven't played most of these studios' games, but I did like Pandemic's Lord of the Rings:Conquest and Radical's [Prototype]. Oh and Okami. I've bought it twice (once on Wii, and the HD version on PS3), but it's still in my backlog.