• PowerMetal - May 16, 2009 12:26 a.m.

ima get this for SURE!
  • whha_whaat - May 13, 2009 10:04 p.m.

I'm so stoked for this. I hope I get a PS3 in time to play it.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - May 13, 2009 6:38 p.m.

@GIJoe1: I know how you feel, I was a pretty much a PC loyalist for a long time. Funny though, I never liked Call of Duty! I was a Medal of Honor PC fan until CoD4. I remember being pissed when my favorite shooters started moving to consoles. They were stealing my games. :( I'm a bit more well-rounded now, I enjoy games both on consoles and PC, and I think Call of Duty 4 is excellent on both. I do understand wishing for the earlier days... I still pine for the simple fun of Quake 2 CTF.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - May 13, 2009 6:34 p.m.

I'm still playing CoD4 multiplayer. It's my default game when I don't feel like anything else. I hope MW2 can take it's place... and based on what we've seen, I'm pretty optimistic I'll have something to play for the next few years.
  • TripleAD - May 13, 2009 4:54 p.m.

LOL the hype meter is over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool vid
  • Shane1403 - May 12, 2009 11:52 p.m.

I think I saw Russians it looks like your the Russians again I wonder what type of zombies they will have
  • GIJoe01 - May 12, 2009 11:21 p.m.

I still remember buying the first Call of Duty and loving it. No body knew what it was or gave a shit. Call of Duty 2 was a 360 launch game and then Call of Duty 4 became stupidly popular amongts the casual crowd. I kinda liked it the way it used to be. Now everytime I mention COD some idiot jumps out of the crowd and yells out "I Got Call of Duty 4 on 360 whoooo!!" I guess it's okay, I mean it's better for Infinity Ward right? Hmmmm I wonder what ever happened to Gray Matter Studios.
  • Sebastian16 - May 12, 2009 4:23 a.m.

I spent 10 minutes cleaning up the stains on my carpet after reading the article title. Then I watched it, and spent anther 20 cleaning up the stains that came afterwards.
  • DawgsFan117 - May 12, 2009 4:09 a.m.

Keep in mind when refrencing the COD franchise you are no longer refrencing this game. Its no a call of duty game. The fact that COD:MW was so good is what set it apart from its nazi crazed brothers. COD4 had the greatest campaign i have played on a military shooter. That being said Im not overly excited about the multiplayer for this game. MAG for the PS3 is what im ready for. 256 players at 30 FPS is what they have so far and it looks great. Can you imagine being part of a 128 man army in an online shooter. EPIC.
  • IHazCheezburger - May 11, 2009 11:51 p.m.

@ Synster: Yeah, I couldn't agree more in regards to the effects of consoles on shooters (and gaming in general). However, I'm not sure you could say that Call of Duty has turned to crap given how good CoD4 was, the last CoD game from Infinity Ward, even for the PC.
  • Koouunn - May 11, 2009 11:22 p.m.

looks promising. hopefully multiplayer wont be ruined like gears 2.
  • Synster - May 11, 2009 10:49 p.m.

Knowing Infinity Ward, they're going to copy 4. And yet again, everyones going to buy into it even though its the same Game with a new skin over it and a few new weapons. Woop-de-doo. I understand it's a successful franchise, but half the reason Call of Duty has turned to utter Crap, is because it moved over to the consoles. In my opinion, this series was much better suited towards Computers. Larger Battles, Community-made Maps, Community-made Tanks, Balanced maps that aren't just a square. And unlike many games, the Vehicles weren't unbalanced so no one complained.
  • aAroN135637 - May 11, 2009 10:43 p.m.

i preordered it and its going to be one badass game and resident evil 2 is pretty good if anyone wants to know!!! and this is fake u have to be stupid to fall for it.
  • aAroN135637 - May 11, 2009 10:41 p.m.

i preordered it and its going to be one badass game and Resident Evil 2 is also good if anyone wants to know...and this really isnt a trailor,u cant fall for it.
  • Fancy Rat - May 11, 2009 9:34 p.m.

At least it's not set in Africa. What the hell is up with that trend?
  • jar-head - May 11, 2009 8:50 p.m.

want modern warfare? Wait until 2020, i Guarantee the shit will hit the fan world wide.
  • TrIp13G - May 11, 2009 8:41 p.m.

My guess...The "hand-to-hand" bit was just an NPC animation. I'm pretty sure the exact, if not close to, same thing was in 4. Also, I'm willing to bet that the snowmobile portion will be just like it's been in previous CoD's, where you just control the gun aiming and firing, whilst the "computer" controls the vehicle. Like a rail shooter.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - May 11, 2009 8:14 p.m.

from what i saw it looked like it is going to be in cuba/south america(the castle on the island)and russia/siberia...it did not look to good to me..my guess is the combat will be gimicky and underwater stuff normally sucks
  • mrawesomesauce - May 11, 2009 7:26 p.m.

hand 2 hand combat will proobably be like it was in Cod3
  • phillycheese99 - May 11, 2009 7:22 p.m.

@ ozzy910 link?-