• BladedFalcon - September 7, 2012 1:22 p.m.

Oh boy, I'm afraid a lot of people are going to miss-interpret this article and think it's saying "It's the best!!" when mainly it's just saying why it's so memorable, and regardless whether you think it's that good or not, the game IS pretty memorable. Let's just hope people don't lose track of that... though I already know of a few people that are no doubt going to miss the point, and try to turn this in to a flame war >_>
  • zombi3grim - September 8, 2012 11:19 a.m.

So...what is this article establishes WHY we think its the best? Are we wrong for thinking VII is the best in the series? Are we not entitled to that opinion?
  • BladedFalcon - September 8, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Not at all, you're entitled to whatever opinion you want. The article however, actually never makes any comparison or statement that claims it's "the best" in any series, just bring out several pretty valid points of why it's so popular, memorable, and a good game.
  • zombi3grim - September 8, 2012 6:16 p.m.

No, Im pretty sure its the best. This article just solidifies it.
  • BladedFalcon - September 8, 2012 6:40 p.m.

So, it's that an opinion? or an affirmation of objective truth?
  • zombi3grim - September 8, 2012 8:51 p.m.

Whatever makes your butt hurt less.
  • BladedFalcon - September 8, 2012 8:58 p.m.

Nice to see that even when no one's attacking you, you have to be offensive, then you wonder why people don't take you seriously or flat out ignore you...
  • zombi3grim - September 8, 2012 9:24 p.m.

Seriously though, stop cryin. Shits gettin ridiculous...
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 10:58 p.m.

exactly. it's kind of sad. but that's the grim for you, always looking to talk about gay sex and another man's rectum.
  • zombi3grim - September 10, 2012 6:38 a.m.

He knows who I am. Thats why hes not responding. It seems this time though Im not the only one to notice that your a crybaby bitch. Look whose bringing up gay sex again. Isnt it fun to try and pretend you DIDNT act like a pussy back then? When we both know you did?
  • Rowdie - September 7, 2012 1:16 p.m.

I'm in with the suck. Really more just, I didn't get it. I already played rpgs, I didn't find the combat unique or refreshing, I'm not impressed by bad cg. Maybe it's because I didn't play it at launch... nah I just wasn't at all impressed.
  • Cyberninja - September 7, 2012 1:13 p.m.

I am more or less going in blind now that the game is available on Vita and so far it is good game, but its not my first RPG so some of the charm is lost on me. However I won't hold that against it because almost all Square games are great even when they are no longer relavant.
  • tehtimeisnow - September 7, 2012 1:03 p.m.

i thuoght it was commen noledge that this game sucks
  • ZuzuPachulia - September 7, 2012 1:13 p.m.

10/10 plz troll again k thnx
  • dlam - September 7, 2012 5:40 p.m.

HUEHUEHUE BR?