• metalheadredd - January 14, 2014 12:47 p.m.

Assassins Creed Revelations taught me Istanbul and Constantinople were the same city. Also, I googled Carbuncle. Now I have something worse to show people.
  • GR_ZachBetka - January 14, 2014 1 p.m.

Nooooooo I said not to! I thought I was googling the cute little summon from FFXI...I was so wrong. Sorry for your eyes.
  • JachAnen - January 14, 2014 1:49 p.m.

Me too. Couldn't help myself :( The cat didn't get killed by curiosity, it killed itself because of it.
  • EdDeRs1 - January 14, 2014 2:01 p.m.

I had the good seance of hit it up on Google web search first, so know I know it is a is an abscess larger than a boil, usually with one or more openings draining pus onto the skin, and I think I saw that on an episode of House...
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 15, 2014 9:31 a.m.

I don't think it was a carbuncle, probably just lupus.
  • Cyberninja - January 14, 2014 2:52 p.m.

You know when you tell not to google something they will, if you don't mention it then they will careless about googling.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 15, 2014 9:31 a.m.

just like the "blue waffle" :(
  • g1rldraco7 - January 14, 2014 12:45 p.m.

The bosses of The House of the Dead bosses are named after the Tarot cards. I learned from Left 4 Dead that safe houses are the only safe places from zombies.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 14, 2014 12:45 p.m.

I knew one of these things, and I didn't learn the one thing from a game. I think that means I fail...
  • shawksta - January 14, 2014 12:43 p.m.

Neat. My brother loves his guns, he probably wouldve answered that question if i asked him. DO YOU KNOW THE BASICS OF CQC
  • J-Fid - January 14, 2014 12:35 p.m.

Pokemon has taught me many things, that I've used when watching Jeopardy. Btw, I love Jeopardy, watch it as much as I can.
  • Cwf2008 - January 14, 2014 12:28 p.m.

About 90% of my knowledge about Renaissance Italy comes from Assassins Creed 2
  • JMarsella09 - January 14, 2014 12:22 p.m.

MGS2 taught me about the Manhattan Project.