• Syncmaster - November 26, 2010 3:45 p.m.

heart of darkness was an amazing game. I was just a kid when I played it, and well, the death animations were a big plus to me. Like Braindead 13, anyone played that? its awefull but the deaths were awesome
  • Jbo87 - November 26, 2010 3:30 p.m.

I absolutely love cannon fodder. An awesome game if ever there was one. Where's Jops though? Didn't do the poor guy much justice there.
  • FrozenImplosion - November 26, 2010 3:09 p.m.

I just read one of the above comments, and that's true some of the deaths DO look like some in LIMBO. Actually come to think of it, I think LIMBO could've been on this, I mean it's a little kid dying in crazy ways just like in Heart of Darkness
  • FrozenImplosion - November 26, 2010 3:08 p.m.

Jeez that Waxworks game IS pretty disturbing! And also, I really want to play Heart of Darkness now, it looks fun. And also, when I was a kid I was always afraid to go in the water in video games after Super Mario 64 because of that thing that would attack you on the sunken ship level.
  • chrisda - November 26, 2010 2:54 p.m.

heart of darkness was a damn good game
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2010 2:14 p.m.

Heart of Darkness is effed up. Disturbing even
  • Yaro - November 26, 2010 2:08 p.m.

I fucking love the video of The Immortal. It was used in some previous article ages ago, and I just couldn't believe how fitting the music from The Beyond is. Now the two are forever etched into my memory together. Dave H FTW!
  • FortyVsZero - November 26, 2010 1:46 p.m.

I'd rather be killed by any method in Waxworks than listen to the "music" it plays. Also the deaths in Heart of Darkness could have influenced those in Limbo, seem very similar in places.
  • Nap1400 - November 26, 2010 1:42 p.m.

Aw! Put Zero but forget to mention 02? He was my favorite Kirby Final Boss!
  • tomthespesh - November 26, 2010 1:37 p.m.

Mario drowning in 64 has scarred me for life. I wasn't prepared to watch my hero drown at the tender age of 6.
  • ColonelKc - November 26, 2010 1:29 p.m.

Waxworks is F*cked up.
  • 911donkey - November 26, 2010 1:01 p.m.

I haven't enjoyed death scenes that much since I first played Resi 4 and Dead Space. Kickass feature :D