PC | Submitted by GamesRadarCodes
Press "Enter" then type in...
autowin - Instant Win
dolemite - Invincible Soldiers
paul haney sees all - Show Enemy Troops
toggle bottombar - Switch Bottom Display
PC | Submitted by GamesRadarGet Unlimited Ammo
Do the multiplayer option and host a new game. Use any connection. Now set unlimited ammo on one of the menus. Start the multiplayer game then exit it. Now you can load a saved game or start a new one and have unlimited grenades and ammo.
PC | Submitted by GamesRadarHex Cheat
The game uses a check digit to verify the save game is intact. Luckily the name is added into this as well. So we will lower the name value and raise the skill values.
1. In your game, change the name of your character to 'zzzzzzz'. Small z's will give the most useful points in this cheat, as you will be changing them to capital 'A' in the hex editor.
note: It may be easier if you write down the ability values of each character you plan on editing. It will help you find them better.
2. Save your game in a new slot.
3. Open the save game with a hex editor.
4. Below is an example of the file starting at byte 1. It is 'Jodi Detonate Fox'. The middle name has already been changed to z's.
1D 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 32 00 00 00 32 00 00 00 ........c...c...
32 00 00 00 9F 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 c...............
32 00 00 00 4A 6F 64 69 20 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A c...Jodi zzzzzzz
7A 20 46 6F 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 z Fox...........
00 00 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A 7A 00 00 00 00 00 01 ..zzzzzzzz......
5. At byte 9 is the hex value '32'. This is decimal 50. This position holds the Reactions.
6. At byte 13 is the hex value '32'. This position holds the Accuracy.
7. At byte 17 is the hex value '32'. This position holds the Stealth.
8. At byte 33 is the hex value '32'. This position holds the character special ability.
9. Now, for every point you increase the above skills, you must decrease the z's. (hex value 7A) But only go down to a capital 'A'. (hex value 41) You have two sets of small z's. That is more than enough to increase your skills to 100 each.
10. I left out health. Use your experience to raise it.
I assume if you found the check digit, this would be an easier task, but for quick and dirty, this works fine. You could probably also look for your inventory values and change them the same way.