• nintendo365 - December 23, 2012 2:53 p.m.

By god if Flashback had arevival, Id be first in line to purchase, I love that game and how SciFi it was, even without voice acting and as few cutscenes as it had, the plot was still gripping. And if it got a remake, they can use the Death Tower Show as a sort of Horde mode minigame.
  • CrashmanX - December 23, 2012 2:44 p.m.

Oh god Alter Echo. How I wish they'd make a sequel to you. Hell put it on the PSV as a download only title to save as much money as you can.
  • shawksta - December 23, 2012 2:04 p.m.

Ah Blast Corps While canvas curse does deserve a sequel, Kirby 64's fusion mechanics should make a return aswell, and Squeak squad didnt even come close
  • gopikmin - December 23, 2012 2:04 p.m.

Cubivore was coded with help of Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo so its largely under Nintedo's control and since it was not particularly successful, it's not likely to get a sequel unless a large group of people demand it
  • shawksta - December 23, 2012 7:19 p.m.

Or if a company shows Nintendo its potential the sequel can provide, which is what Next level Games did to get Nintendo to approve Weegee's Mansion 2
  • garnsr - December 23, 2012 1:59 p.m.

Am I right in thinking there's no simple way to find out when these ClassicRadar articles originally posted? I'd like to know how old they are, myself.
  • garnsr - December 23, 2012 2:23 p.m.

Well, since the SotC section has no mention of Last Guardian by name, and that was supposed to come out about forever ago, I guess this must be awfully old.
  • thombilous - December 23, 2012 1:56 p.m.

Yes to a Freedom Fighters, Psy-Ops, Gunstar Heroes, and Vagrant Story sequels. Can we also add Timesplitters and Shining Force (Sega Genesis) to this list?
  • doominatorx6 - December 23, 2012 1:42 p.m.

It's been almost ten years. I STILL want my Freedom Fighters sequel. Now that Hitman Absolution's done, maybe they can finally make it?
  • ZeroHour60 - December 23, 2012 1:13 p.m.

I absolutely loved Downhill Domination...probably one of my favourite games on the PS2. Sequel is much needed.
  • Ledesh - December 23, 2012 12:49 p.m.

Wait, no Hybrid Haven forthe N64? That game is in desperate need of a second chance. Yeah it was an ok story, but the fighting mechanic was great and needs to be tried again.