LucasArts committed to internal studio
Indiana Jones still on track
Weekly digests, tales from the communities you love, and more
You are now subscribed
Your newsletter sign-up was successful
Want to add more newsletters?
Every Friday
GamesRadar+
Your weekly update on everything you could ever want to know about the games you already love, games we know you're going to love in the near future, and tales from the communities that surround them.
Every Thursday
GTA 6 O'clock
Our special GTA 6 newsletter, with breaking news, insider info, and rumor analysis from the award-winning GTA 6 O'clock experts.
Every Friday
Knowledge
From the creators of Edge: A weekly videogame industry newsletter with analysis from expert writers, guidance from professionals, and insight into what's on the horizon.
Every Thursday
The Setup
Hardware nerds unite, sign up to our free tech newsletter for a weekly digest of the hottest new tech, the latest gadgets on the test bench, and much more.
Every Wednesday
Switch 2 Spotlight
Sign up to our new Switch 2 newsletter, where we bring you the latest talking points on Nintendo's new console each week, bring you up to date on the news, and recommend what games to play.
Every Saturday
The Watchlist
Subscribe for a weekly digest of the movie and TV news that matters, direct to your inbox. From first-look trailers, interviews, reviews and explainers, we've got you covered.
Once a month
SFX
Get sneak previews, exclusive competitions and details of special events each month!
LucasArts has reaffirmed the company's commitment to its internal studio and has denied rumours that will cease development after The Force Unleashed.
"We're committed to our internal studio," Lucas rep Margaret Grohne told Joystiq. "We're working on the next Indiana Jones game internally."
Grohne refused to comment on whether this would include future efforts, but did say that the company planned on outsourcing projects to other studios.
"We've always had a good balance between the internal studio and working with external partners," she said. "Expect that to continue."
LucasArts has had a troubled time as of late. Last week, the company laid off close to a hundred employees, one of whomleaked informationthat unveiled BioWare and LucasArts were co-developing KOTOR III.
Then yesterday, 'reliable sources' claimed that the company would be firing yet more staff after The Force Unleashed was released. Commitment, huh?
Weekly digests, tales from the communities you love, and more
Jun 10, 2008


