Game of Thrones season 7 is back on our screens from today! The show currently stands at a whopping 60 episodes in length, with season 7 adding a further seven instalments. That's an awful lot of plotting, killing, sexing, grandstanding, and boat-rowing. It's way too late to catch-up now, if you haven't already started binging it. Or is it? If you want a really quick recap of the show - about 12 minutes in fact - then we've got you covered. Check out the video below...
There you go - all caught up! Sure, there are a few minor plot points missing, but on the whole it tells the whole story from start to the finish of season 6. If you're looking for something a little more detailed, we've got loads of catch-up articles for you below.
- Jon Snow - who is he really, why does it matter, and what's next for him in Game of Thrones?
- Who is allied with who in Game of Thrones - and what does it mean for season 7?
- The current status (dead or alive) of every Game of Thrones character
- 17 best Game of Thrones fan theories
- Game of Thrones season 6 review