Main House (Part 2)
File 19/32: Lucas' Journal
Head upstairs in the Main House and unlock the Kid's Room with the Snake Key. On your left as you enter is a side table with this file next to a stack of games.
File 20/32: Torn Page from Journal
Now turn around and look on top of the dresser with the cracked mirror for another file.
Videotape 3/4: Happy Birthday
Next we need to get up into the attic, so examine the trophy with a lampshade on top, then rotate it to reveal a button to press. Climb the ladder which drops down, and open the cupboard ahead of you in the attic to find this videotape.
The solution to the videotape puzzle, which you can watch nearby in the Recreation Room or the Caravan, is as follows:
- Pick up the Candle, go through to the cake room
- Open the lock on the wall cabinet to get the Straw Doll by entering Hanging Body, Bird on Grave, Baby (see image above)
- Pick up the Winding Key from the keg
- Turn on the cooker in the kitchen then burn the Straw Doll to get the Dummy Finger
- Light the Candle on the cooker then use it to burn the rope holding the door closed near the screens on the wall
- Go to the end of the next room full of balloons and pick up the Balloon on the floor by the table
- Use the Balloon on the gas pipe near the kitchen to get the Quill Pen
- Use the Dummy Finger followed by the Quill Pen on the dummy's hand, then the Winding Key on it's chest
- Use the password LOSER you receive to open the lock in the balloon room
- Get the Valve Handle from the next room and use it in the cake room to turn off the sprinkler
- Light the Candle on the cooker then use it on the cake the complete the puzzle
Mr Everywhere 12/20
If you turn around in the attic you'll spot a bobblehead on a rafter above the ladder opening, and unfortunately it's too far out of reach for a knife attack. To save ammunition, you can take it out with a single unit of Burner fuel by quickly tapping the trigger.
In the corner nearest the ladder you'll find a Toy Axe and a Model Shotgun. The Model Shotgun can replace the one held by the statue in the Main Hall, and the Toy Axe is used to solve a puzzle out in the yard. In the southwest corner you'll find a projector with a plinth, and if you use the Toy Axe you can create a 7 shadow to fill in the gap and unlock the chest, giving you a Stabiliser to permanently increase your reload speed.
File 21/32: Clock Memo
Back upstairs in the Main Hall, use the Snake Key on the door opposite to enter the Master Bedroom, then read the note stuck on the globe. If you don't want to backtrack, the time you need to enter is 10:15.
Now open the door to the Storage Room, where you'll spot a rucksack to increase your inventory capacity straight ahead on some shelves.
Treasure Photo 3/3
Also in the Storage Room, you'll find a Treasure Photo on a stool in the corner. Remember the image, as when you move on to the Testing Area and have to dodge the tripwire bombs, you'll find this hidden spot in the corner of one of the initial rooms to get Repair Kit 2/2.