Trial - Day 1 - Part 2
Apollo Justice’s Testimony: Apollo Justice’s Accusation
- Press the witness on all four statements.
- Select and present the Space Museum Corridor.
- Select and present somewhere outside the building.
- Present the Emergency Ladder.
- Present the Phantom’s Psych Profile.
- Present Bobby Fulbright.
Bobby Fulbright’s Testimony: The Embodiment of Justice
- On the second statement, press the witness. Ask about “The number of prints.”
- On the fifth statement, present Aura’s Statement.
- Use the bracelet. Look at Fulbright’s left hand (on the right side of the screen) and Perceive when he says “The Earth emblem.”
- Examine the planet emblem on the lighter.
- Choose “The owner of the prints.”
- On the third statement, use Pinpoint and select the blue icon. Choose “Your identity will be revealed.”
Bobby Fulbright’s Testimony: My Fear of the Moon Rock
- On the third statement, present the Utility Knife.
- Present the “Hope” Capsule.
- Present the Phony Phanty Bomb.
- Select and present the black-and-yellow fragment in the upper-left area of the photo.
- Present the Moon Rock Earring. -Watch the events unfold and unleash one final “Objection!”