Track Hobbits [1-5]
Minikit #1: After getting through the first thicket, you’ll be in a large, open area. To the east you can see three hanging nets. Shoot them down and assemble the loose contents to create a minikit.
Minikit #2: On the opposite side of the area is a silver flag. Use the Berserker’s bombs to destroy it and reveal a minikit.
Minikit #3: Next to the silver flag is a set of buried blocks. Dig them out with Sam’s spade, and use Gandalf’s magic to create a staircase to the minikit above. In this instance, you only need to be able to jump up to the minikit, so stack as you will.
Minikit #4: At the start of the next zone, throw Gimli at the broken tile above to release a minikit.
Minikit #5: After going down the first slope, use the Uruk-hai to rip away the golden handle. This opens up a secret area.
In this shooting gallery area, a minikit dangles from the ceiling. Use the ballast on the far end of the room to shoot all the fast-moving targets. Shoot them all, and that teasing minikit is yours.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]