Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
Depending on you how plot your route here, you'll either need Flamebreaker armour to avoid bursting into flame, or a lot of stamina replenishing items for the climb up.
Eldin Canyon is on the upper right of the map, to the south west of Death Mountain.
The mountain we're after is directly to the west of Goronbi Lake.
More specifically, it has a Korok stone circle on top.
The memory is right next to it. If you brute force your way here, be wary of carrying any wooden items as they will catch fire, and possibly turn to cinders - even if they're not equipped.
Jump to Section:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp