Lost ’s getting the gang back together, the Wachowskis offer up details on Sense8 and we’re in for a bit of a wait before we’ll see anything new from Agents of SHIELD
• The cast of Lost are set to reunite for the show’s 10-year anniversary as part of PaleyFest. The panel on March 16 will see the actors tackle inevitable fan questions about the divisive finale while they look back on their time spent making the hugely influential series.
• Speaking on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Amy Adams says she’s received a finished copy of the script for Warner's Batman Vs Superman project. The currently untitled sequel is the work of screenwriter David Goyer, although The Hollywood Reporter recently revealed that Argo ’s Chris Terrio has been rewriting the script.
• Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is back from its midseason hiatus in the US but viewers in the UK are in for a longer wait . Channel 4 say they’ll be bringing the show back at some point in March so they “can air the remainder of the series at one episode a week with no more breaks in between.
• In other SHIELD news leading man Clark Gregg says he’d like recently announced Ant-Man star Paul Rudd to visit the show . Clearly a fan of the casting, Gregg says “I love that idea. I love that idea. I think he's amazing and, for me, what’s great about Marvel is the kind of outside the box casting that they've done.”
• Deadline reports that Matt Reeves has signed on to direct the third instalment of the rebooted Planet Of The Apes franchise, also confirming that there will be a third Apes film after this summer's Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes .
• Light has finally been shed on what exactly Andy and Lana Wachowski are up to with Sense8 , their 10-episode sci-fi drama for Netflix. TVLine reports that it’ll follow eight seemingly unconnected people who all share a disturbing vision. Each episode will be filmed in a different location (UK, Seoul, Mumbai, Nairobi, Berlin, Mexico City, San Francisco and Chicago) and will focus on just one character as one mysterious group tries to bring the eight together while another tries to eliminate them.
• Here’s a new picture of Emma Stone looking contemplative as Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man 2:
• The latest X-Men adventure Days of Future Past hasn’t even be released but director Bryan Singer is already teasing the next film . He says he would like to direct it, although he admits negotiations are ongoing, “We’re trying to figure it out,” Singer says, providing some hints about the plot of the film too. “It will also address historical mutant-cy, meaning the deep past, mutant origins and things like that.”