The PSP games you have to own

Every Extend Extra
ByBandai (in Japan)| Out TBA

Described as an action-shooter, Every Extend Extra is really more of a puzzle game. What's more, it's a puzzle game from the creators of the ingenius PSP puzzle game Lumines and the equally brilliant DS action puzzler, Meteos, Q Entertainment. These guys also created Rez for PS2, a trippy shooter that 90% of gamers have never heard of, but the remaining 10% love dearly. One part on-rails shooter, one part explosion-chaining puzzle game, this Extra edition is sure to catapult Every Extend from cult PC obscurity into PSP legend. We'd sleep better if we'd heard a US release date, though.

Lumines, Rez … if you've played either you won't need to ask.