It's here! A freshhelping of the UK's premier podcast that contains games and reference to the Cockney phrase 'Areyou muggin' me off?'. This week's triforce of chatter is providedby Cundy, Meiks and Nathan as they blast through all of these things and much, much, much, much, well maybe not that much,MORE!
- THE NEWS! - Discussing the frankly disgusting large amounts of cash that Microsoft are putting into their Kinect launch that somehow segues onto news about a monkey astronaut.
- APPRECIATION SECTION! - There's another empassioned appraisal of an old game from Mr Meikleham and this week it's the gone but not forgotten, Shenmue. Apparently,it's the real life simulations thatmake it such a thrill. We're unsure of this reasoning.
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK! -Reading out your brilliantanswers to this week's conundurum... What's your favourite location from a game and why?
- WHAT WE'VE BEEN PLAYING!- We play games just like you do, and we also have the same gripes and praise for them. This week we've been playing Dead Rising 2, Castlevania LOS and something called The Last Window.
- GAMESRADAR HOTLINE! - And it's a fine collection of questions and confessions that we received from you people this week to ourmobile telephone machine thing.
- Much, much... oh, we've already done this bit.