Trial - Day 1
Myriam Scuttlebutt’s Testimony: The Similarity of the Case and the Script
- On the first and fourth statements, press the witness.
- Choose “Make her the culprit.”
Myriam Scuttlebutt’s Testimony: What Scuttlebutt Saw
- On the fifth statement, present the Stage Costume.
- Present the Themis Herald Extra.
Robin Newman’s Testimony: Why I Touched the Costume
- On the third statement, use Pinpoint and select the green icon.
- Present the Glowing Costume Photo.
- On the fourth statement, use Pinpoint and select the blue icon.
- On the fifth or sixth statement, use Probe and select the Brace.
- Choose “You’re a girl.”
- Present the Tape Recorder.
- Choose “Heard it from Junie.”
- Present the Mock Trial Script.
Hugh O’Conner’s Testimony: Around the Time of the Murder
- On the fourth statement, press the witness. Ask “How did you prep for the mock trial?”
- On the fourth statement, present Courte’s Planner.
- Choose “The victim.”
- Choose “Scolding O’Conner.”