News to start the week: Game Of Thrones , Douglas Adams, Fenella Fielding, Supernatural , Star Wars , Eric Bana, Agents Of SHIELD and more...
• The first trailer for horror Deliver Us From Evil (formerly called Beware The Night ) has arrived. Eric Bana stars as a New York cop who begins investigating a series of disturbing crimes with the help of an exorcist. Deliver Us From Evil screams into cinemas on Friday 22 August. What do you reckon? Watch now:
• The CW's new Supernatural spin-off was called Tribes but is now officially titled Bloodlines . Also, the show's cast Melissa Roxburgh (known recently as Blake in Arrow) as werewolf Violet.
• As if you doubted it, Tyrion Lannister has been voted the UK’s favourite Game Of Thrones character in a nationwide poll. It's a good excuse to remind you that seasons one to three of the drama based on George RR Martin's fantasy books are available on demand through Sky Go and NOW TV. Season four returns at 9pm on Monday 7 April on Sky Atlantic (opens in new tab) , just a day after the US broadcast, and you can read all about it in SFX issue 247.
• Does Carrie Fisher have a much bigger role in Star Wars Episode VII than we first suspected? Comedian Jim Jeffries talked about meeting her this week and revealed that she will be in London for "six months" – that's way more than needed for a simple cameo...
• There's a lot going on - it's going to be a busy few days in London and you might catch SFX around the place. For instance, Lalla Ward and Richard Dawkins are sharing their memories of Douglas Adams at Highgate Cemetery tomorrow night, then on Friday evening Martin Firrell launches his latest inspirational art project featuring Carry On Screaming star Fenella Fielding, and of course Saturday and Sunday brings the stars of the comics world to ExCeL in the form of London Super Comic Con . See you there!
• And then on Monday 21 March, the Bond In Motion exhibition arrives in London – it runs at the London Film Museum, and it's the largest collection of 007 vehicles going.
• Remember, UK readers: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD returns to Channel 4 this Friday! Our review of that episode is already on the site (no link for fear of spoilers: you can go search for it) but we will repost after the broadcast.
• And finally, the latest issue of Comic Review is available for download now with Doop on the cover. Our chums on Comic Heroes mag produce this rapidly growing weekly iPad/iPhone mag and it's just 99p (or free if you already get Comic Heroes via Apple Newsstand ) - why not join the thousands who already read it?